Looking for easy treat recipes? You’ve come to the right spot. This is where you will find easy to make or bake dessert treats and snacks for every season.
Why we love these treat recipes
- Cheerios Treats are easily adaptable quick treat recipe.
- Homemade Granola can be made in under 30 minutes. Why buy when you can make it yourself and add your favorite ingredients.
- Granola Bars can be easier to make than you think.
- Is it hard to get your kids to eat in the morning these Breakfast Cookies are a great idea for mornings, snack treats and after school.
- Snickerdoodle cookies are hands down one of our favorite treats.
- Nothing says fall like caramel apple cupcakes and caramel apples. Enjoy making these fall treats.
- Picnic time? Try Apple Crisp mason jar treat recipe. Take this yummy dessert with you.
- Fall time equals Apple Crisp, this is delicious topped with ice cream.
- 25 back to school snack treat recipe ideas + free printable.
- Peanut Butter Cookies another favorite in our house. What about yours?
- Monster cookies are fun to make with the kids.
- Shortbread cookies easy to make, bake and gift.
- Biscotti is an Italian cookie treat that we grew up making and eating. Enjoy this easy recipe anytime.
- Old fashioned Oatmeal Cookies just like grandma used to make.
- A twist on the oatmeal cookies recipe by adding dried apricots or chocolate chips. Milk Dunkin’ Oatmeal Cookies.
- Mini Apple Muffins easy to handle for little kids.
- A simple Carrot Cake Cupcakes, that is great anytime of year. This recipe has pineapple and pecans but, adapt it as you like.
- Cranberry Almond Bars are great for around the holidays.
- Homemade Soft Pretzels, take a bit more time but, are fun to make, and even better to eat!
- What’s a 4th of July without snacking a few Patriotic Snack Treats. This is great for Labor day too.
- Every year I need to make at least one batch of Raspberry Crumble Bars.
- Strawberry Banana Bread recipe is perfect treat for strawberry season, using fresh strawberries, and bananas.
- Perfect Pound Cake is one of the Pioneer Women’s recipes.
- Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake is great with a big cup of coffee.
- Pumpkin Treats 20 recipes to pick from and enjoy this fall.
- Santa Cookies are loads of fun to make and kids go crazy for these cookies!
- Tiramisu Dessert Treat easy to make dessert treat for grownups. Great for a dinner party.
- Halloween Treats Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed with Ice Cream this is an easy cookies recipe, dark chocolate, gooey and easy to stuff the cookies.
- Limited on time? You’ll love this easy treat recipe, and treat idea. Chocolate Chip Halloween Cookies.
- It’s apple season, try this Apple Hand Pies recipe you’ll love it’s all butter crust, and delicious apple pie filling.
- Be sure to subscribe for all our posts and recipes. Bonus, when you do you’ll get a free printable recipe binder.