Deals of the Day
- What you’ll find on this page is reader discounts, deals of the day and coupons
- These come at no additional cost to you.
- I may make a small commission from your purchase, which in turn helps with the expense of running this site.
- Don’t forget to see all the printable coupons page for all your grocery coupon needs! Just click to print selected items all in one spot!
Why I love Cricut, Plus a few Specials:
This machine has saved me money, I have the Cricut Explore Air 2, and love crafting gifts with it. I can’t wait to update to the new Maker. I have helped my daughter’s with 3 DIY weddings. Making banners, place cards, signage, and more ….But, I just love mine for crafting banners, baby buntings, and other fun paper crafts, and iron on tee shirts.
What’s great is they have their online workspace now. It makes getting files, designing and cutting so easy! Not to mention you can upload your own designs.
- free images of the week
- Cricut Explore® Machine + Basic Starter Set
- Free shipping on all orders $35+ with code FREESHIP35!
Why I love Amazon!
I purchased Prime anytime I need anything shipping is free. Things get to me in one to two days! And I don’t live in the city. You might like to see all the craft supplies, along with checking out Prime. Did you know there are even deals of the day? Perfect for finding what you need at a great price. Bonus, you can stream movies and shows! Visit to find out more! Try Prime for free
Why I love Craftsy Online Classes
- I have used Craftsy for online classes in many subjects from sewing to photography.
- I purchased the knitting class to learn how to knit, last year.
- I love the classes as they are online and you can use them on your own time, they are saved in one spot.
- I highly recommend them if you have never used them before.
Why I love PicMonkey
Have you ever wondered how my photos or collages look so good? I’m not bragging I’m thanking PicMonkey!
- I use PicMonkey to edit all my photographs on the website.
- Start out free to see how you like it, with options for PicMonkey Royal if you like it!
- It’s a great resource for editing, collages, overlays, text and more!
Did you just start a blog?? Here’s a great resource for starting your own linkup party and more!
- I use inlinz for all my linkup parties! I’ve used them over 3 years now.
- They have helpful tutorials if your just starting out.
- It’s easy to set up and use.
- And if you ever have a questions / or a problem you can email them and the response is great.
socialspark is now izea You blog, you have expenses. Sign up to write and get paid.