Ground Beef Recipes are a great option for getting dinner on the table fast. When we make our dinners, we use lean ground beef, keeping the fat content lower. We like quick ground beef recipes that allow us time for doing other things, which is great if you are busy. Or you can make ahead some of these ground beef meals, then just heat right before serving.
Ground Beef Recipes
Lasagna With Meat Sauce
Ground Beef Pasta Recipes
- Spaghetti and 15 Minute Baked Meatballs A reader favorite. This is a 30-minute meal, you’ll enjoy making.
- Easy Lasagna With Meat Sauce You’d be surprised how quick and easy this recipe is to put together. This is how I make it when I don’t have time to make my grandma’s authentic lasagna recipe. This recipe uses a combination of sweet Italian sausage and lean ground beef but, you can leave out the sausage if you like.
- Pappardelle with Portobello Bolognese Sauce Can be made as a romantic dinner for two or for a family.
- Crock Pot Picadillo This is a Cuban inspired recipe.
Easy to make!
Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
- Ground Beef Tacos This is a 30-minute restaurant-style taco meat recipe. Nix the packets, this recipe is from scratch and so easy to make. A family favorite!
- Easy Beef Tacos This is a ground beef recipe that is really easy and we’ve used for camping or when in a pinch for time. 15-minute recipe.
Ground Beef Tacos
Ground Beef Tacos – This is a quick, easy tacos recipe with a homemade taco seasoning mix. We added beans to stretch the recipe but, you don’t need to add them. We just wanted leftover tacos for the next day. Plus, we have a few more time-saving tips in the recipe. They are so good! This 15-20 minute recipe for tacos is a hit with our family! Make it any night of the week.
Taco Potatoes – Switch up your week with this easy dish of tacos stuffed with ground beef (taco meat) potatoes. 1 hour or less start to finish. Enjoy this recipe any night of the week! Easy to prep ahead of time.
Chili With Butternut Squash
Make this chili with butternut squash recipe in one hour! It has all the flavors of a classic chili but with the addition of butternut squash and black beans.
The Best Meatloaf this recipe is packed with flavor, we use lean ground beef, and add feta cheese, roasted red peppers…Mix it up in one bowl, add to your baking dish to bake. Such an easy dinner recipe for any night of the week.
- Chili Mac and Cheese This is an easy one-pan meal that can be made in a skillet or non-stick pan. It’s an easy ground beef casserole that is done under one hour. So easy to make, add your favorite cheese for this dish.
- Jalapeno Cheeseburger Some like it hot, this recipe includes grilled stuffed jalapenos. But, you could always used canned mild diced green chilies.
All American Cheeseburger
- Meal Plan Monday: Hamburger Recipes + All American Cheeseburger This is a list of hamburger recipes and includes The All American Hamburger recipe.
- The Best Juicy Hamburgers 30+ Juicy Hamburger Recipes 30+ Hamburger recipes made so many ways! You’ll want to try more than a few of these recipes.
Sloppy Joe Nachos
- Sloppy Joe Nachos This is a recipe that uses lean meat and Sloppy Joe mix.
- Green Chilies And Cheese Corn Bread Bake This is another Sloppy Joe recipe that is a casserole that is easy to put together and bakes in the oven.