Santa Felt Ornament Pattern – Are you ready to make a felt ornament for Christmas? Purchase this Santa Face printable template for making cute Christmas ornaments, use it for gift toppers, or use the pattern for making Santa paper crafts…
This is the perfect time to start making homemade gifts to give. These cute Santa Ornaments will make the perfect handmade gift. They are really easy to make. If you can hand-sew basic stitches you can make these cute holiday ornaments.
Santa Pattern For Crafts
This is a Printable Pattern and Digital Download that includes Pattern Files PNG and PDF for the Santa Ornament.
- Printable Instructions.
- PDF with images showing step-by-step.
- This is a Quick Video that shows you how to assemble and hand-sew the Santa Ornament.
- NO physical pattern will be mailed.
Purchase The Santa Ornament Pattern
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Supplies you will need to make this pattern
- Printer and Paper To print the Santa Felt Ornament Pattern (template) and instructions.
- Craft Felt
- Embroidery Thread (my favorite) Or These Embroidery Threads in Holiday Colors. Or Sewing Threads you have on hand.
- Erasable Fabric Pen
- Sewing Craft Shears/Scissors
- These are my favorite scissors for cutting details – (small detail craft scissors)
- Craft Glue
- Polyfil or foam for crafts like this for stuffing them.
My favorite place to purchase felt material for crafting is this Etsy Felt Supply Shop.
Santa Ornament PatternBuy Now
Not getting this now? Pin it for later!
Be sure to subscribe here and to be notified when we have new craft pattern releases. And printable pattern templates. Be sure to tag us with your cute ornaments on Instagram @DearCreatives or Twitter. I can’t wait to see photos of them on your trees or gifts…