Are you looking for an easy candy recipe? We are sharing an Oreo Truffles recipe and how to make Oreo Truffles. We enjoy candy making and have tried a few homemade candy recipes over the years. We typically make truffles for holidays such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and special occasions such as baby showers…
Over the holiday season, I tried a little more candy making You may remember when I shared the chocolate covered cherries I made? We got the recipe from a candy making cookbook we reviewed they were so good! I listed the candy making resource at the end of the post. Looking for something else to make? See all our sweet treats and treat recipes.
We have made candies since then but, I didn’t have time to take photos of all of them. I plan on making a few more types of candies and homemade truffles too. We are co-hosting a baby shower, then Valentine’s Day is coming up which is perfect for making these truffles to share. The fun thing about making candy is besides making them, eating and sharing the sweet treats.
I hope you get a chance to try this recipe for Oreo Truffle balls!
One thing that is important when following candy recipes is to make sure you give your self a block of time to get the recipe made. Follow all the steps below. When making candy items to have are
These are common supplies for candy making. But, for this particular recipe, you really don’t need that many supplies. A bowl, forks, food processor if you have one to speed up crushing and blending, and sheet-pans.
How to Make Oreo Truffles
- 1 Package of Oreos (regular, double stuffed should be avoided)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- Wilton Candy Melts Red and Pink
- Sprinkles (or) Holiday Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- 2 FORKS
- FOOD PROCESSOR (OPTIONAL)
- Microwave or Double Boiler or Candy Melting Pot (for melting the chocolate)
Oreo Truffles Recipe
Print the Oreo Truffles Recipe and make homemade ruffles today!
- Don’t miss out be sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Candy Making / Candy Recipes Pinterest
Looking for more candy recipes?
Candy recipes make
- See the Chocolate Covered Cherries we made from the Homemade Candy Cookbook!
- Easy No-Fail Valentines Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Truffles
- Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Fudge
- Pecan Desserts And Pecan Candy Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Treat Recipes