Are you looking for Cookie Recipes? This is where you will find all our Cookies Recipes. They are delicious, easy to make, and perfect for celebrations or just because you want to bake (and eat cookies!).
Be sure to Subscribe add us to your inbox and pin it for later then you will have the recipes handy to make cookies and bake them anytime you are ready to try a new recipe for cookies. We will be updating photos for the older posts but, hands down these are cookies worth making and easy to bake. The only question is,” Which cookies recipe will you try first?”
Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies Make these peanut butter cookies anytime you want the most delicious peanut butter cookies.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Cookies. Filled with a rich peanut butter taste and mild pumpkin flavors. These are another milk dunkin’ cookies to make, bake and so delicious!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Make these anytime you are craving chocolate chip cookies. Easy to make on a sheet pan. Mix, dump, press down and bake. Quick and easy. (no eggs)
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies recipe. Adapt this recipe by adding raisins, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruits.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are so easy to adapt. These are made with chocolate chips and are gluten-free. If you are looking for a tasty cookie to make for your fall baking this is it!
Breakfast Snack Cookies
- Rise And Shine Breakfast-Snack Cookie Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! In a hurry or to put in your kid’s lunches these cookies are packed with dried fruits, seeds, and nuts. Make your own variations of this breakfast cookie!
Easy Oatmeal Cookies
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies try making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies or apricot chocolate chip cookies. See all the variation ideas for how to make oatmeal cookies.
This delicious cookie is the perfect sugar cookie with cinnamon. Snickerdoodles are so easy to make. We share the step-by-step so you can get the best Snickerdoodle Cookies.
- Sugared Shortbread Cookies You can make these any time of year and press them with your cookie stamps – homemade
Olive Oil Sugar Cookies
- Olive Oil Sugar Cookies taste so good. If you have never tried making sugar cookies with olive oil you should. They are easy to make and tasty!
Small Batch M&M Cookies Recipe
This is an easy small-batch cookie recipe to make from scratch. Mix the dough by hand or with an electric mixer. Add the M&M’s and mix them in by hand, then scoop the dough onto the lined cookie sheet. Bake, cool, and enjoy! Do you want to make yummy cookies but not a full batch? Make this half-batch of M&M’s Cookies for your spring or Easter celebrations, and even use this for cookies for Mother’s Day. Honestly, you can make and bake this recipe any time by swapping out the colors of the M&M’s to match a theme or season.
Christmas Cookies With M & M’s
Christmas Cookies With M & M’s. This is an easy cookie recipe to make and use for celebrations, to make with the kids, and to use as cookies for Santa…
Carrot Cake Cookies
Try these Carrot Cake Cookies. You can bake them and serve them or add an easy extra step to make them frosted or into carrot cake sandwich cookies. It’s so worth it to take the extra step! YUM!
Chocolate Chip Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Chocolate Dipped Cookies (quick and easy)
Robin’s Nest Cookies
- Robin’s Nest Cookies (quick and easy) Such an easy way to decorate cookies to look like robin’s nests. Use them for desserts for themed baby showers, spring birthday parties, or Easter cookies.
Brownie Mix Cookies
Brownie Mix Cookies – You will love these brownie cookies for Easter, spring celebrations, and Mother’s day. They are a fudgy, chocolaty, cookie with M&M’s.
Birds Nest Cookies
(made with Krispies cereal)
Kids love Rice Krispie Cereal why not make them Easter Cookies with this Birds Nest Krispie Treats – cookies recipe. Fill them with candy-like jelly beans, edible grass, and peeps. They are so easy to make and even have the kids help decorate the cookies.
Cake Box Cookies
Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies
- Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies This is an easy cake box cookie recipe that you can enjoy for spring, for Easter cookies, or anytime you are craving a good lemon crinkle cookies recipe.
- Chocolate Cake Box Cookies are just another easy way to make cookies. They have chocolate icing on top, are so good and can be decorated for any holiday. Pop over to see how to make and decorate these cookies.
Santa Cookies Recipe
- Santa Cookies Recipe This is a Santa Cookies recipe I have been using since my kids were little. Now I make them every year for my grandchildren. But, Santa will love these too. A simple
cookie recipe, decorated with Santa faces.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
- Easy Halloween Monster Cookies
- Milk Dunkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Variations
- Homemade Biscotti Step by Step With Recipe
- See all our baking recipes
- See all our treat recipes
- See all our icebox cake recipes
- New here? Subscribe and add us to your inbox (get a bonus free printable recipe binder)
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Cookie Recipes Pinterest