We love to bake in our house. Unfortunately some parts of the year it’s too hot to heat up the oven for easy baking recipes. As soon as school is back in and the heat settles down the oven dial is on! I love baking in the fall and winter, (and spring) heating up my house with the warm smells of baked goods. If we are lucky enough having a mild spring I’m sure to keep the oven going. Where did I get my passion for baking from? I got it from my maternal grandma. She always had an apron on and was baking something delicious. She took my hands at a young age and helped me to learn how to bake from scratch.
All those lessons I learned from her from first holding the spoon. Next learning to stir properly. And then to how to crack an egg. These lessons grew. Later on that involved baking pastries, pies, and breads. Her favorite an old fashioned Lemon Pie. Then as an young adult she taught me how to bake apple pies, freezing and canning. Helping me learn farm skills she had perfected. After high school I worked at a bakery for a short time. I used to live on a 2 acre ranch for many years. Now I live in town but, still have my passion for baking along with those other learned skills.
- This is where I’ll be sharing my favorite dessert recipes, along with my oven adventures with my family.
- You’ll find our easy baking recipes that I’ve adapted, and some I have even created.
- Each recipe will be printable or have the option to save, have an ingredient list, share products used and occasionally a product recommendation. I’ll share product and cookbook reviews to keep you up with the latest news and trends for your kitchen.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe as we update our recipes often. Bonus, you get a free printable recipe binder.
Easy Baking Recipes
Heat up your ovens. It’s time to get baking easy recipes from scratch!Or when your busy, just use a baking hack.
Teaching Your Kids To Bake
- Teaching Kids to Bake and our favorite Snicker-doodles Recipe
- Baking with Love
- How I Learned to Love Baking
- Tips For Teaching Your Kids To Cook Or Bake
Bunny Butt Cupcakes – Plus tips for making, decorating, and transporting cupcakes. NOTE: I hope to update this image soon. I have since gotten the decorator plus which is awesome for decorating cupcakes, and other baked goods.
- Easy Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Rustic Banana Bread With Crumble Topping
- Banana Bread With Blueberries And Pecans
Cookie And Bar Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Rise And Shine Breakfast-Snack Cookie
- Easy Chocolate Cake Iced Cookies + Toppings
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- Milk Dunkin Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Variations
- Homemade Biscotti Step by Step With Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies
- Sugared Shortbread Cookies
- Cranberry Almond Anytime Bars
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Sea Salted Caramel Brownies
- Apricot Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Halloween Monster Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Chocolate Dipped Cookies (easy, sprinkles optional)
- Robin’s Nest Cookies (easy)
- Olive Oil Sugar Cookies
- Cherry Coke Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate Banana Cupcakes
- Carrot Pineapple Pecan Cupcakes
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes + Cupcake Baking Tips!
- Christmas Cupcakes With Wreath Icing
Bundt Cake Recipes
- Cinnamon Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Pound Cake
- Dark Chocolate Beet Bundt Cake
- How To Make A Jelly Bean Cake
- Easy Apple Brown Sugar Cake
- Pound Cake
Icebox Cake Recipes
- Apple Muffins
- Apple Cider Muffins
- Blackberry Peach Muffins
- Carrot Apple Muffins
- Strawberry Muffins With Cinnamon & Sugar Crumb Topping
- Peach Pie Recipe (with Step by Step) and see this how to for how to peel peaches.
- Inn Keepers Pie (with Step by Step Pie Crust)
- Inn Keepers Pie
- Lemon Ice Box Pie
- Pie Crust: How To Make A Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Baking Recipe Roundups
- Chocolate Lovers Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Easy Dessert Recipes The Best Apple Pie Recipes
- Cornbread Muffin Recipes
- Dessert Recipes Thanksgiving Day Desserts
- The Best Strawberry Recipes
Mixes and Shortcuts we’ve enjoyed using
- Baking Brownies Immaculate Brownie Mix Review
- Watermelon Cupcakes (mix recipe)
- Mrs. Smith’s Deep Signature Dish Pies
- Easy Cookie Mix Recipes (Perfect for making when you don’t have time to bake from scratch)
Dessert Holiday Recipes
Of course you may enjoy these anytime of year
- Pecan Desserts and Pecan Praline Recipe
- 15 Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- Chocolate Lovers Recipe Roundup
- No Fail Valentine Dessert Recipes
- Tiramisu Affagoto Coffee Dessert Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Baking Gift Ideas
- Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Dare To Bake
- Cheesecake Bible (Plus Butterscotch Peach Cheesecake Recipe)
- Book Of Pies And Other Recipes ( Plus a Lemon Cream Cheese Pie Recipe)
What easy baking recipe would you like to try next? Be sure to pin the page for later, and try a few baking recipes.