It’s hard to believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.The Mr. happens to have a sweet tooth. Do you? Today we are sharing a round up of treat recipes like, homemade candies, and easy to make sweet dessert recipes.
These recipes are all perfect for Valentine’s Day, and even during other holidays. What I love about them is most aren’t time consuming, don’t require a lot of skills and can be made ahead of time for this or any special occasion. Whether your making it special for two or for the family your sure to find something to enjoy making or making and giving!
Easy Dessert Recipes
- Raspberries with chocolate Chips
- No Bake Pudding Pie
- Strawberry Cream Pastries
- Coconut Pudding with Berry Sauce
- Cherry Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- Strawberry Fudge Poke Cake
- Strawberry Pound Cake
Dessert Treat Recipes
- S mores Valentine’s Trail Mix
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Valentines Day Dipped Cookies
- Sweet Heart Buddies
- Rice Krispie Heart Shaped Treat Pops
- Pretty Dipped Pretzels
Follow Theresa Huse’s board Candy: Candy Making on Pinterest.
If your looking for more dessert, candy and Valentine’s Day Inspiration you might want to check out all my Pinterest boards and follow along!
- Cook Book that I loved using; The 300 best Homemade Candy recipes book
Here’s a little round up of Valentine’s Day treat boxes for packaging your cookies, pastries and goodies. Perfect for wrapping up and even sending or giving to someone you love.
- Kraft Boxes with heart cut out
- 10 Piece Window Cupcake moon cake boxes
- 10 pcs gold blocking lacework moon cake box, Candy Box
- 10 Sheets Love (Hearts)Food Wrapping Paper Greaseproof Baking Paper
I’ve been crushing on cake stands. If your like me maybe you’d like to make your own cake stand? Check out this diy I can’t wait to try! DIY Wood Cake Stand
Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss our next projects and features. What’s coming? Hint: It’s yummy! Wouldn’t be great if these recipes had no calories? lol
Do you make a special dessert or candy treats for Valentine’s Day?