Do you love trying new soup recipes. We do, and we love sharing our favorite homemade soup recipes that are healthy, and easy to make. We are always cooking soup. It’s a family favorite for dinners. You’ll find vegetable soup recipes, soups with chicken, and even soup recipes that are vegetarian.
Be sure to subscribe, and never miss out!
The best soup recipes
Why are these our favorite soup recipes?
- Do you love chowder recipes? Potato Corn Chowder is an easy recipe that can be made in the instant pot, crockpot or stove top! Bonus, it’s a vegetarian soup recipe.
- Need a quick soup recipe? This potato soup recipe is one that is quick, and easy. You’ll be enjoying a big bowl in no time flat.
- Do you make soup in the crockpot? You’ll love this Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Hands down a family favorite is this soup recipe for Our Favorite Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You will enjoy this chicken noodle soup recipe any time you want to warm up to a bowl of Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- This recipe is easy, and flavorful. Looking for a Mexican inspired soup try this Chicken and Green Chilies Enchilada Soup
- We love eating at Olive Garden but, since we don’t live close by making a big pot of Easy Gnocchi Chicken Soup is the next best thing.
- I enjoy Chowder soups but, it’s nice to have a lighter, healthier version. This soup recipe is worthy. Fresh and Healthy Corn Chowder Soup
- We love using fresh seasonal vegetable for our soup recipes and this is one good vegetable soup! Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Hands down a favorite meatball soup. Easy to make, flavorful, and so good! You’ll be glad you tried this Turkey Meatball Soup
- This is a one pot soup adapted from a Rachel Ray recipe Chicken Tortilla Lime Soup
- Hands down a new favorite soup recipe is this Mushroom Wild Rice Soup.
- This was the first time I tried making dumplings. It was way easier than I thought. Chicken Soup with Sweet Potato Dumplings. Make this soup with or without the dumplings.
- Italian Beef Stew is a soupy stew that is cooked in the crockpot. You can thicken it up but, we like serving it like a soup.
- Looking for a leaner, healthier meatball soup? Try this quick and easy Chicken Meatball Soup recipe. It’s packed with veggies.