Who is ready to plan and make St. Patrick’s Day Treats? Are you looking for St. Patrick’s Day dessert recipes? Make any of these St. Patrick’s Day treats and St. Patrick’s Day cookies and add them to your dessert tables.
I can’t help but, getting a little excited for St. Patrick’s Day. I’m half Irish, and ready to do a jig and put a little green, mint, sparkle and rainbow in my cookies and treat recipes. Are you? Even if you aren’t Irish it’s fun to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day by making treats, heading to parades and having fun.
St. Patrick’s Day Treats
Making cookies or treats doesn’t have to be hard, we have quite a few easy recipes that you will love for your Patty’s Day celebrations.
Are you ready to get your green recipes? Kids love this holiday, eating and wearing green. They will love these cookie and treat recipes for your celebrations at home or for a school party. What makes these perfect? They are easy St. Patrick’s Day recipes. Looking for something else? Be sure to check our baking index, icebox cake recipes and other treat recipes.
St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
Get lucky and try rainbow cookies, leprechaun cookies, mint and chocolate chip cookies or any green cookies. What’s your favorite? Try a new recipe or two and find out!
- St. Patrick’s Day Sugar Cookie Bars – Over the Big Moon
- Leprechaun Cookies – Oh My! Creative
- Lucky Charms Cookies – Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
- Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies – Kleinworth & Co.
- Green Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Creations by Kara
- St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Mint Crackle Sandwiches – The Crafting Chicks
- Candied Cherry Shortbread Cookies – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Pistachio St. Patrick’s Day Cookies – A Magical Mess
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crinkle Cookies – Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Lucky Charms Bars – Mission To Save
- Mint Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies – Love To Be In The Kitchen
- Rainbow Woopie Pies Centsable Mama
St. Patrick’s Day Treats
This is a collection of easy treats to make for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Leprechaun Hats – The Flying Couponer
- St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix – Lily The Wandering Gypsy
- St. Patrick’s Day Sugar Wafers – Southern Made Simple
- Green Velvet St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes – Garnish and Glaze
- Rainbow Leprechaun Treats – Seeing Dandy
- St. Patrick’s Day Brownie Trifle – The Cookin Chicks
- Rainbow Krispie Treats – Dessert Now Dinner Later
- Lucky You Mint Pie – Very Best Baking
- Wearing O’ Green Cake – Taste of Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn – Two Sisters Crafting
Have a recipe you’d like to share with us submit them here.
Even if you are a busy mom we think you’ll love getting creative in the kitchen and whipping up any of these cookie recipes and treat recipes for St. Patrick’s Day!
- New here? Be sure to subscribe and add us to your inbox.
- Pin it for later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- St. Patrick’s Day Pinterest
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day ideas?
- Spring Craft Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Glitter Pots of Gold
- Frosted Luminary DIY you can make this for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Hoop Art
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Recipes
- Treat Recipes