Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are simply something you will want to make! Chocolatey, nutty, and like pecan pie only easier! Use one bowl, one baking dish, and baking ingredients (most will be baking pantry staples).
Sweet treats like these are so good and can be served any time of the year. Or serve these pecan pie bars for holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas… and celebrations. Looking for a different treat idea? Be sure to see our other treat recipes.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links we earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
This recipe for pecan pie bars with chocolate is an easy dessert to make! And so delicious. You can even serve it plated and topped it with vanilla ice cream or whip cream. Or keep it simple and just cut them into bars to serve.
- You can find the printable recipe below, in the post.
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars Recipe
Pecan Bars Crust
Pecan Pie Bars Filling
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups pecans
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate chips
Get out your ingredients and follow steps 1-8 listed below. First make the crust for the pecan pie bars. Then follow instructions for the chocolate pecan bars filling.
Recipe Note – You can melt the butter in the microwave. (Or slowly on the stove-top.) – until just melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix all the crust ingredients until crumbly.
- Press evenly into prepared pan and bake 12-15 minutes. (Use a non-stick spray or parchment paper).
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and melted butter until smooth.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour over warm crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. Cooling time may vary slightly.
After cutting the pecan bars place them onto plates or a serving dish. Serve and enjoy! I think you’ll go nuts for this dessert! Wink, wink.
Not making this recipe for pecan bars with chocolate now?
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder, cooking resources, and never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Print The Recipe For Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
If you aren’t making this recipe now be sure to Pin the the image to make it later.
Happy baking and dessert-making!