Do you love easy no-bake treats? There are plenty of times when we enjoy making a quick treat for the house full of kids, or teens. One of our favorite treat recipes the family really enjoys is Cheerios Treats With Peanut Butter. They are easy to make and easy to take which is a bonus if you are having a party or going to a party.
This is an easy recipe that can be made under 30 minutes. The dessert treats are great for back to school parties, birthday parties, Halloween and various get together s. We sometimes make them just for after school. Whenever you make these I’m sure your family and friends will enjoy them too.
Cheerios Treats With Peanut Butter
How To Make Cereal Bar Treats
- Mini Marshmallows
- Box of Honey Nut Cheerios or your favorite Cheerios (equal to 5 cups)
- M & M’s (Or) grab Red, White and Blue M & M’s for Memorial Day or the 4th of July celebrations
- Peanut Butter
- Pam (non-stick cooking spray)
Pre-measure your Cheerios, M & M’s, and peanut butter adding them into your larger mixing bowl. Set to the side.
Step 2- In a smaller microwaveable bowl (pre-sprayed) add marshmallows and butter.
Step 4- Pour over and into your premeasured large mixing bowl with Cheerios (you can use any type of Cheerios you’d like), M & M’s, and creamy peanut butter. (I like using a heatproof spatula.) Like peanuts? Use the M & M’s candies with peanuts.
Cheerios Bars With Peanut Butter
- New here? Subscribe and get a free printable recipe binder.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Ice Box Cakes and No-Bake Desserts
- Baking Index
- Treat Recipes
Don’t forget to Pin it for Later!
Our other treat recipes you might enjoy;
- 30-minute Homemade Granola Recipe
- Homemade Granola Bars Recipe And How to
- Easy Breakfast Snack Cookies
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- Milk Dunkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Apple Crisp Recipe
- Patriotic Treat Recipe
Similar treat recipes via Betty Crocker
What is your favorite family treat recipe?
- We have updated this recipe from our 2013 version.