Don’t put off your cleaning your home. It only makes things worse. See our cleaning tips right here to make things easier for you! Do you ever wonder how to get your house cleaned in 30 minutes? Or how to clean your house like a professional cleaner?
I cleaned houses when I was in college, and this is where you will find home tips, tricks, products we try and use. Find hacks to get your home clean fast, declutter your home, find how to restore or fix things when cleaning. Whether you are looking for kitchen cleaning tips, bedroom cleaning tips or…We have you covered. If you have a goal to have a clean, organized home you have come to the right place.
As a mom to 5 with only one left at home. A house with pets, and grandkids that visit I love trying and sharing how I clean or use household products. We use organic and natural products along with other cleaning products. I want to get the job done and head off for fun or crafting.
Typically, we don’t love cleaning but, I do love living in a clean home. It makes it easier for having guests over and entertaining. I have to say using green products are great because they are gentler on the environment, safe for pets or child crawling or playing on the floor. But, there are times and places that do need a little extra cleaning. Let’s get to it!
How to clean like a Professional?
- Declutter your home; have a spot for all your items.
- Go room by room (take a laundry basket or other basket with you returning items to the room they belong to all at once)
- Clean top to bottom (dust, then sweep or vacuum) Lastly, mop or polish
- Clean in sections (left to right)
- Put your cleaning tools and products in a cleaning product carryall like this or like this carryall. (Bring them with you, room to room!)
- Read the directions on the cleaners and know how long to leave them on.
- I like to use natural products except in the kitchen I do use spray bleach, disinfecting wipes, and in the bathroom when someone is sick a disinfectant.
- Grab washable microfiber cloths they are perfect for cleaning. Wash well, and are reusable.
- For your mirrors; Use your glass cleaning cloths in an S pattern it helps reduce streaks, starting at the top.
- Double check cleaning. I love having kids help cleaning. They can tackle age-appropriate cleaning tasks. Did they miss something? Show them where and how to fix the cleaning.
Spring Cleaning Tips
Make Your Home Sparkle with these spring cleaning tips plus grab a Free Printable Cleaning Checklist!
Fall/Winter Cleaning Checklist
Are you looking for tips on how to winterize your home? Grab our tips to get your home ready for the cold! Fall / Winter Cleaning Tips + Free Printables Cleaning Checklist E-book
House Cleaning With Murchison-Hume
Tips for Cleaning Tools and Tires
How to clean and restore Leather
How To Clean and Restore Leather The top image is before / the bottom image after. I still use this product to care for our leather sofa and leather ottoman. See what else you can use it on, and how the product works.
Unique Natural Products Review
See how to remove wine stains, how to clean a pet bed, how to unclog a drain naturally and find more helpful tips with this Unique Natural Product review. (before/after pictures)
Frosh Product Review
Cleaning Your House With Frosh Another product line we tried was Frosh. We go over cleaning the kitchen, cleaning tile grout and cleaning the bathroom and how the Frosh products we used worked. This is another “green product” line we tried.
Grab Green Review
Grab Green Review – Dishwasher pods, disposal pods, laundry pods, and laundry booster. A new line of natural cleaning products we used and how they worked for us.
Related home cleaning tips and home organization tips
- Be Your Own Super Hero Home Organizing Tips Series + *pantry
- Must-Have Easy DIY Closet Organizing Tips Tools And Tricks
- Craft Room Organization Storage Ideas Tips And Tools
- Craft Room Storage DIY
- 25 Craft Room Organization Ideas
- Pantry Storage + Pantry Storage Tips
- How to Clean and Organization Your Pantry Budget Friendly (before/after images)
- Clean It Organize It Check It Off Printable Round-Up