Easy Crockpot Recipes – You’ll find all our crockpot, and slow cooker meals right here on this page. We hope this makes it easy when your crock-pot meal planning. Do you like healthy, easy recipes? I have marked our favorites. What makes these recipes our favorite family meals? For me they are easy to make, everyone loves the recipe, and I use them over, and over all year long in our meal plans.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe. Bonus, you get a free printable recipe binder for all your recipes.
Easy Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore (a favorite) Tastes just like my grandma’s homemade chicken cacciatore. Only so easy, and all the heavy lifting done by the slow cooker.
- Crockpot Italian Beef Stew (a favorite) This is a hearty stew that can be served solo or over baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
- Crockpot Mushroom Wild Rice Chicken Soup (a favorite) So easy to make, and everyone loved it. Make it as creamy, or light as you like. Serve with a side salad or rolls.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Posole This is a Cuban inspired dish. Squeeze lime on it, serve it like a stew. Or drain off liquid, and add to soft tacos.
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos (a favorite) So easy to make! Add a boxed or homemade Mexican rice, and salad to complete your meal.
- Mango Habanero Slow Cooker Tacos Get 3 meals from this recipe. Tacos, enchiladas, and burritos.
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken This recipe is great if your looking to create a recipe with a bit of Asian inspired cuisine.
More easy crockpot recipes, and related posts
- 20 Must Try Crockpot – Slow Cooker Recipes for Fall/Winter a roundup of 20 recipes perfect for fall, and winter. Of course you can use any year round, just pick out the ones you’d like to try.
- Reasons You Need a Crockpot – Slow Cooker and How To Pick One
- In the Kitchen Cooking Trends InstaPot
My new favorite easy crockpot recipes cookbook.