Chocolate Mousse Recipe -This chocolate dessert is so delicious. Easy to make and needs no eggs! It’s perfect for two people. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for more servings.
This kind of dessert is easy to make for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and other holiday celebrations. It’s definitely a chocolate lover’s favorite!
Chocolate Mousse Recipe Easy
This chocolate mousse recipe has no eggs and is easy to make. Top this chocolate dessert with whipped cream and garnish or serve with slices of strawberries.
Chocolate Mousse Easy
Chocolate Mousse Recipe
How to make this easy chocolate dessert
- Prep time 3 Minutes
- Actual process time 5 minutes
- Total time 8 minutes
- 3 ounces of cream cheese
- ½ cup of plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar (zero-calorie sugar if keto)
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
Optional Ingredients For Toppings
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the slightly softened cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until nice and smooth.
- Add the measured, Greek yogurt, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder to the smooth cream cheese. Combine the ingredients using a whisk or a hand mixer. Mix until well incorporated.
- If you want a little more chocolatey make adjustments by adding an extra tablespoon of cocoa powder. Want it sweeter? Even add a little more powdered sugar.
Finish and garnish the mousse
Make adjustments to your taste preference. Scoop the finished mousse dessert into cups or small bowls. Next, optionally top the mousse with whipped cream or Cool Whip topping. Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries. Or drizzle with caramel. Or…
Enjoy with your favorite person, gal pal, or friend. Or friends if you double or triple the recipe.
Print The Recipe
Looking for more desserts to make?
No Bake Dessert Ideas
- Tiramisu Affogato
- Chocolate Orange Dream
- Easter Chocolate Fudge
- Strawberry Fudge
- How To Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Sweet Treats For Valentine’s Day To Make and Bake
- Treat Recipes
- Icebox Cake Recipes