Are you looking for Spring Craft Ideas, and DIYs? Here’s where you will find ideas for spring that you can make at home. Many of these are fun, and easy craft ideas that anyone can do! You will even find crafts for seasonal holidays like Saint Patrick’s Day crafts or Easter crafts to make.
Spring Craft Ideas
This is a fun, and easy craft idea for St. Patrick’s Day. St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Glitter Pots of Gold
Frosted Luminary DIY you can make this for St. Patrick’s Day or adapt the DIY by using another template like a flower for spring. This is an easy mason jar craft.
A favorite, and a show stopper. This is fun to make, and easy to display. How to Decoupage Wooden Eggs + Spring Centerpiece
Looking for an easy spring craft for your home decor? Paint a Bunny on Wood by using a template. This Bunny Craft with bunny template is super easy!
Why not try this spring craft ideas by upcycle a utensil holder for your spring celebrations, parties or picnics.
- Hands down a favorite craft that the kids love. Felt Candy Flower DIY
Are you looking for an easy Easter craft ideas? We have a template for making a pill box you can fill with Easter treats. Have fun making them, and adding them to your Easter baskets. See how to make this Easter Treat Boxes DIY
Looking for ideas on how to make the easiest treat bags? These look super cute, and kids love them! See how to make these Easter basket stuffers, or party treat bags.
So many of these glitter projects are great for spring. Glitter Crafts DIYs
How to Decorate Mini Bird Cages this home decor DIY can be used for a baby’s nursery or for an event with woodland decor theme. See how easy these are to make.
Ready to make a Spring Easter Wreath? Try one of these Spring Easter Wreath Ideas.
This DIY Unicorn Dream Catcher can be used for party décor or hung on a kid’s bedroom wall. Add the webbing or leave it just with the flowers, and ribbons. This tutorial is just a jumping point for you to try making your own unicorn kid dream catcher. The video tutorials show many ways to create them for adults too. A video tutorial is included in this post.
Spring Craft Ideas
- Get outdoors, and try this diy craft project Sea Shell Cement Bowls DIY
- No Sew spring Banner is an easy way to create a banner if you don’t sew.
- Practice your photography with these Spring Photo Ideas
- Kids love making this, and getting outdoors. Help them build a Butterfly Garden DIY
- Ready to plant your garden? Make Garden Plant Markers DIY
- Add these to a jar for a centerpiece. Spring will be here soon. Felt and Fabric Pinwheels DIY
- Fun, craft you can do with older kids. Melted Crayon Tee Shirt DIY
- Like doing upcycle craft projects? Recycled Capri Sun Pouch DIY
- Make any type of banner for spring with this tutorial. How to Sew a Fabric Banner
- Do you cover your birds at night? How to make birdcage covers.
- Looking for an easy 30 minute craft project? Chalkboard Crafts DIY
- Got a tired looking bulletin board? Or just want to kick it up a k-notch? Try this Upcycled Bulletin Board DIY
- Budget friendly baby shower gift idea, Baby Door Hanger DIY
Be sure to subscribe we are always adding new craft projects for spring.
Looking for more crafts ideas or diys?
- Free Projects
- Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Grapevine Wreath Ideas
- Unicorn DIYS
- Felt Crafts
- Crafts for Kids
- Mother’s Day Ideas (and crafts)