A lifestyle typically reflects an individual’s attitudes, values, or how they see the world. Lifestyle is a means of forging a sense of self and to create cultural symbols that resonate with your personal identity. We’ve created style guides, and posts to help you in areas of your daily lifestyle, and to find that personal style that suits you! Find topics such as; beauty, fashion, home decor, mood and design boards, shopping to daily inspired living. The category is broad but, we dig deep to help you see your daily life can be enhanced. We’ve broken this section into bite-sized chunks.
- We love looking at pretty things like photography, art illustration, and art. We don’t shy away from trying our own projects and we show you how to and do it yourself projects. We constantly are looking for upcoming entertainment and watching city trends.
- We have included travel. We love backyard travel adventures and going to new places. I hope to do much more travel and sharing great places to go or stay. See our latest travel posts here or use the drop-down menu after looking around.
- We enjoy sharing our top finds for home decor, useful products, and home decorating ideas. When it comes to home we are all about color. Plus, what’s new by watching home decor trends. Who doesn’t love to freshen up their home to create a space worth living in no matter what size?
- For fashions, we love and outfit ideas (see below or use our search bar), plus see clothes we purchased, tried, or have tried or worn.
- Grab beauty tips where we decode beauty products, share what we have tried and products we have been sent in Beauty.
- We also love sharing our DIY Beauty Recipes. Natural, organic, and green-ways to create your own cosmetics.
- Reading a good book, watching movies, and flipping through pages of magazines, e-mags we watch for hot topics worth sharing. (search entertainment, books, Netflix and Chill, What to Watch and what to read).
- Ready to add creativity to your life? Be sure and see all our Craft Ideas and Sewing.
- Need to work through grief or just want to learn how to journal? Journaling and Art journaling.
- Another form of creativity is cooking. We love simple, healthy, easy recipes. Or maybe baking is more your thing, see all our baking recipes.
New here? Be sure to subscribe.
Our vision is to explore, seek out, test, and find bringing the news back to you. Our daily and weekly lifestyle posts will be filled with inspiration, tips, and tutorials. Plus, a mix of things we have mentioned above. See the style index below, click on the images of posts you’d like to see in this section. Don’t forget to use the drop-down menu for more awesome lifestyle topics.
Thanks for becoming part of the community @DearCreatives.
Home Decor Ideas