Are you looking for an easy craft to make? This bead craft is one you can enjoy making. DIY napkin rings! See how easy it is to make these bead napkin rings!
Looking for other crafts or spring crafts to make? See all our Spring Craft Ideas!
Bead Napkin Rings
We made these napkin rings for spring. They can be used for your table settings, for spring, Easter, summer…
With a few craft supplies, you can have a new set of homemade napkin rings. Make them go with any season (like fall) or holiday (like Christmas) by switching up the colors of the beads. And then just follow the same instructions!
Let’s get crafting and DIY Napkin Rings!
- Pipe Cleaners (white or in colors to match your project)
- Assorted Colorful Wooden Beads
- Craft Scissors
If you already have beads at home you can use and find your bead holes too small for pipe cleaner you can use elastic cord for stringing. Follow the same instructions allow a bit of extra length for tying off the ends of the elastic cord and tuck the ends into the bead.
Additionally, you can do this craft with pony beads if you already have them.
PS. This craft is easy enough to make for a DIY Mother’s Day Gift (teen craft or kid’s craft with help).
How to make napkin rings with beads
get supplies / add beads into a bowl / step 1. assemble a strand of bead onto pipe cleaner / follow step 2. and continue steps
- Count out 20 beads of one color; string onto a pipe cleaner.
- Separate three end beads a little bit from the rest and feed the opposite end of the pipe cleaner back through the center of the three beads from the outside (in).
- Pull both ends of the pipe cleaner at the same time to tighten up the beaded loop.
- Cut off leftover ends and tuck into bead center holes if needed.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with three more bead colors of your choice.
- Stack 4 rings around a napkin and voila, a napkin ring!
- If you wish you can hot glue the beaded rings to each other or just slip them on separately and use them in various combinations.
I hope you enjoy making wood bead napkin rings and using them in your table settings.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
Pin it for later and see where to find more craft and decor ideas below!
Spring and Easter Crafts
Make any of these crafts for your tablescapes and table settings for spring and Easter…
- If you liked today’s craft be sure to see how changing the beads can look in this post for DIY Burlap Utensil Holders which include cut files if you have a Cricut!
- Or make Burlap Utensil Holders with lace.
- You might like this craft for DIY/Upcycle A Wooden Utensil Holder.
- DIY Felt Fruit Coasters – easy felt coasters that come with a printable template and instructions.
- DIY Twine Coasters – Made with jute and a hot glue gun. Quick and easy!
- This is fun to make, and easy to display. How to Decoupage Wooden Eggs + Spring Centerpiece