If you are a Cricut crafter or want to be a Cricut crafter you need to see this now! Cricut is celebrating Christmas in July. It’s the perfect time to catch deals on your favorite Cricut machine’s you have been drooling over, get free shipping and best of all stock up on Cricut supplies. Supplies include vinyl, iron-on, and more!
This is the perfect time to grab those needed Cricut supplies and even find more craft ideas.
Christmas in July
Starting now, through 7/16 These are the best deals and sales on Cricut machines, supplies and bundles
- Save $50 off the Cricut Maker
- Stock up on materials for 50% off, $180 off Cricut Explore Air 2 and Machine Tote Bundle
- $50 off Refreshed Cricut Explore Air 2 colors
- Cricut.com is offering Free Economy Shipping on orders $100+. Use code JULSHIP.
Last time I stocked up I created DIY iron-on tee shirts and baby onesies. But, you can make bookmarks, cards, party favors and even make home decor accents. I love making seasonal banners, and iron-on tees, among other things. What will you make? Or have you made with your Cricut?
The Best Deals On Cricut
Don’t cry if you miss this sale. I’ll keep you posted.
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
Check here for Cricuts’ latest sales and deals, if you missed Christmas in July! Believe me, you don’t want to miss out on these best deals happening right now on Cricut! PS. if you shop the sale now, you can grab a few gifts for the holidays. Yes, I said it. Because my daughter has been eyeing my machine, it has me thinking of getting her one and putting it my pre-holiday stash. I like grabbing the best deals, having less stress and planning ahead for Christmas. Don’t you?
Looking for Crafts?
- Back to School Crafts (diy mini journal)
- Fall Crafts (autumn banner)
- Easy DIY Projects
- Sewing for Baby? Sewing
- DIY iron-on tee shirts and baby onesies (tips and tricks for making your iron-on t-shirts and onesies)