Do you want to make a bunny bag? We are sharing how to make a bunny paper bag. Uses; for birthdays as gift bags or favors, Easter bunny bags or as a gift bag for spring festivities. This project can be used as a kids craft and party activity.
This idea is a easy, quick and fun to make. Looking for more crafts? See all our spring craft ideas.
Spring is filled with birthdays in our home between now and August it honestly is one birthday after another. It’s also filled with one of our favorite holidays Easter.
diy crafts to make
- Do your kids need to practice lacing? Or practice cutting with scissors? Make this paper plate bunny with lacing activity for kids. (younger kids can lace, older kids can do both with easy to follow directions- crafts for kids.)
- Paint a bunny silhouette on wood with this tutorial Bunny Craft with bunny template Easy to make. (Adult or teen craft)
Let’s get started, make this bunny gift bag.
How to Make a Bunny Bag
When you are all done with your gift bag fill it with your gift, Easter stuffers and colored tissue paper.
• White Paper (assorted colors craft paper)
• Pink Paper
DIY bunny bag
Take your pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create the whiskers.
Grab your pink pom and glue it to the center of the pipe cleaners.
Then glue the pom/pipe cleaner combo onto your white paper bag to create a bunny nose.
Glue on those googly eyes.
Once the glue is dry, trim the pipe cleaner whiskers so they are nice and even.
Next, take your white and pink pieces of paper and create two bunny ears.
Glue your ears onto your paper bag to create your Easter Bunny!!! Of course if you want a mouth you can draw one with a marker or cut two teeth to glue right under the nose (pom) and onto the bag. We kept this simple.
But, be creative as you like! Repeat process if making multiple gift bags.
Fill your Easter Bunny Bag with all of your Easter goodies, Easter fillers, or birthday gifts. Don’t forget to add the tissue paper.
Easter Bunny Bag
- Be sure to subscribe we are always adding new craft projects.
Looking for more crafts ideas or diys?
- Free Projects
- Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Grapevine Wreath Ideas
- Unicorn DIYS
- Felt Crafts
- Crafts for Kids
- Mother’s Day Ideas (and crafts)
- Spring Craft Ideas