Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Cookies – Get ready to bake delicious, chewy, peanut butter cookies, with mildly flavored pumpkin spice. These cookies with peanut butter are amazing!
Looking for something else to bake? Find different cookies recipes.
Peanut Butter Cookies Pumpkin Spice
It took me a while to embrace pumpkin season. But, I keep finding more and more recipes to bake with pumpkin spice that make me enjoy this time of year even more. This peanut butter cookies recipe can be made any time of year, you can adjust the sugared topping to your liking. These cookies are honestly so good! Rich in peanut butter flavor, mild pumpkin goodness, and chewy. I hope you try the recipe for cookies when you are ready for peanut butter cookies worth milk dunkin’.
The cookies are packed with extra peanut butter flavor and protein. Heck, I enjoyed one for breakfast with my coffee. It was a perfect pairing. You can freeze these peanut butter cookies! I froze the extra cookies with peanut butter and they were perfect when defrosted.
This recipe makes a good addition to your holiday cookies and Christmas cookies. You can make them ahead of time or during your Christmas cookie-making. Don’t forget to make our Santa Cookies with the kids! They are so cute to look at and kids love them.
Included in the recipe is a product I tried for free that you can use in baking, smoothies… more about that in a bit. Do you enjoy a really good peanut butter cookie? Let’s make these cookies.
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Creamy Peanut Butter -1 cup
- 1 cup of butter (unsalted and softened)
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup white sugar
- Light Brown Sugar – 1 cup packed light brown sugar (or golden brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup PBfit Pumpkin Spice
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
Sprinkle the criss-cross cookies with sugar and spice (optional)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon or pumpkin spice
Additionally; you can just sprinkle the cookies with just the sugar. Or omit the sugar sprinkled on top altogether. I used ground cinnamon and sugar for our peanut butter cookies. If this isn’t the recipe for cookies you need right now I have several at the bottom of the post you can pick from.
You can pick up the PBfit Peanut Butter Powder in regular and pumpkin spice. It’s available on Amazon and other retailers, as well as Better Body Foods (Find out more after the recipe).
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
Get out your baking supplies. Mixing bowls, a mixing spoon, measuring cups, measuring spoons, baking sheets, and Silpats. If you don’t own Silpats yet you can use parchment paper on the baking sheets.
- In a large bowl – cream the softened butter, peanut butter, and sugars in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix it until blended.
- In a separate bowl- add the flour, PBfit, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Incorporate slowly with a whisk.
- Next, add the flour mixture to the creamed ingredients. Do this until all the flour is combined with the wet ingredients.
- Scoop the dough onto prepared baking sheets (or sheet pans with a Silpat).
- Take a fork and make a crisscross pattern on the cookies. Do this by slightly pressing on the cookies with a fork.
- Sprinkle with a sugar mixture or sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Or until the cookies are just starting to brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet before lifting or moving them! (This is important or they will crumble and need to cool a bit to set up. It’s worth it!). Use a spatula like this when moving them.
Enjoy the peanut butter cookies when cooled with milk, tea, or coffee. Pack them up and take these cookies on a hike for that extra protein boost. Or eat after a workout as a sweet treat.
This recipe makes about 3 dozen YUMMY peanut butter cookies. Printable recipe below.
- Adapted from – PBfit Peanut Butter Cookies
- I received PBfit for free from BetterBodyFoods to try out.
What is PBfit Peanut Butter?
PBfit is a natural peanut butter powder with 87% less fat and about 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter. PBfit is a powder that makes it easier to use in smoothies, baking, and shakes of all kinds!
It has 7 grams of protein per tablespoon.
I can’t wait to try it in a smoothie or other recipe. I think it added the perfect texture and made the best peanut butter cookies! Just remember to let them sit in the pan to cool a bit before moving them to a rack!
Happy Baking and cooking making!
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe. Grab our bonus printable recipe binder and cooking resources. Plus, never miss a post with our newsletter!
- Don’t forget to Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon