We love fall and winter baking. Do you? How about Apple Desserts. When planning any gathering we love having recipe options. It is always a good idea. Today we are sharing the best apples dessert recipes to pick from. Are you ready to try a new apple recipe? This roundup of apple recipes is sure to please. If you are looking for other fall recipes be sure to check out our other recipes and drop down menu.
What makes you an apple fan? For me it’s having lived on a small ranch with apple trees. I have memories of baking apple pies with my grandma from our harvests. Although I don’t live on a ranch anymore I enjoy getting apples from our local farm stands and grocery stores.
The Best Apple Dessert Recipes
Classic Apple Pie Recipe via theadventurebite
Caramel Apple Pancakes via connoisseurusveg
Apple Cheddar Quick Bread via simplystacie
Caramel Apple Sauce via anaiminghighwife
Easy Mason Jar Apple Crisp via dearcreatives
Easy Homemade Apple Pie via kellystilwell
- Whole grain apple oatmeal muffins via lavendeandlemonade
- Apple & cheddar quesadillas via gluesticksandgumdrops
- Apple maple pudding via simplystacie
- Green apple salmon avocado salad via greenhealthycooking
- Apple crisp pie recipe via mothers-home
- 10 Unique apple desserts for fall via thefrugalfoodiemama
You might enjoy this recipe for Harvest Apple Cider Muffins
You might also like this apple candle diy via designertrapped
Good dessert recipes don’t have to be complicated to be a hit with the crowd. In my eyes baked apple desserts can be the most delicious desserts. There are so many great options. For me apple pie, apple crisp, apple cakes and apple breads are just some of my favorites. What’s yours?
- How to pick the right apples for your recipes? This Apple Guide will be helpful.
- Follow our Apple Recipes on Pinterest.
- Need more ideas and recipes? Recipe Index and Recipes Pages
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
Looking for more?
- 15 Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Recipes You’ll Love To Make
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Sweet Potato With Pineapple
What type of apples and apple desserts are your favorites?