Are you a chocolate lover? Do you love chocolate cake? I am and honestly it doesn’t have to be a special occasion to make me want to bake or indulge. Do you love milk chocolate, dark chocolate, German chocolate…? My favorite’s are dark chocolate and chocolate fudge. Today I have a round up of Chocolate Cake Recipes. Perfect for the chocolate lover in you!
Of course your bound to love this for February baking but, these recipes are ones you can count on for not only Valentine’s Day or a birthday. I think you can use this as a resource for anytime you are needing a delicious cake recipe, special dessert or just craving a chocolate cake! I remember being in the kitchen and watching my grandma bake. For me the most exciting part besides eating the cake was smelling the cake almost ready to be pulled from the oven. Chocolate not only tastes good but, it’s aroma while baking is the best.
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
Today’s Roundup of Chocolate Cake Recipes
1. Chocolate Cake from Scratch from Nellie Bellie
2. Best Ever German Chocolate Cake from A Dash of Sanity
3. Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Chocolate Cake from Pizzazzerie
4. Flourless Chocolate Cake from Ashlee Marie
5. Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting from Gator Mommy Reviews
6. No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Cake from Savory Experiments
7. No Churn Chocolate Cake Batter from Love Bakes Good Cakes
8. Chocolate Cake Balls from Kenarry
9. Vegan Gooseberry Chocolate Cake Tarte from Elephantastic Vegan
10. German Chocolate Cake Cookies from The Jenny Evolution
11. Baked Chocolate Cake Doughnuts from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake from Taste of Lizzy T’s
13. Salted Caramel & Chocolate Cake Pops from 52 Kitchen Adventures
14. Naked Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting from Giggles Galore
15. Miracle Whip Chocolate Cake from Creations by Kara
16. Emergency Chocolate Cake from Empress of Dirt
17. Walnut Toffee Chocolate Poke Cake from Kleinworth & Co.
18. Chocolate Cake Heart Pancakes from The Bold Abode
19. Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake from Domestic Superhero
20. Texas Sheet Cake from Cooking with Curls
21. Chocolate Bundt Cake from Swanky Recipes
Click images for viewing
I am still on the hunt for the “perfect” chocolate cake with beets. Believe it or not it gives the cake a naturally sweet flavor, adds a moist element and can be quite decadent. We had one from a bakery at my daughter’s wedding that was divine. Here’s a chocolate beet cake recipe that I tried and enjoyed.
I also have a chocolate banana cupcake recipe you might enjoy. Yummy!