Are you ready for a no-bake dessert? Say hello to mini No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. This recipe is for mini cheesecakes but, it can also be put into a pie dish. Just in time for your late spring and summer celebrations. Make your strawberry cheesecake ahead of time and bring it out of the refrigerator for serving your guests for Easter, Mother’s Day, Summer brunches, Father’s Day or other celebrations. Use this anytime strawberries are in season and you are craving a no-bake dessert with strawberries.
Honestly, this is almost the time of year I have to slow down on my baking an go to my no-bake desserts and icebox cake recipes! because honey it just gets too hot in the kitchen to bake. On occasion when we start turning on the air I might break down to bake.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
If you are looking for recipes with strawberries we have quite a few and you can find them all here; Strawberry Recipes. We love strawberry season. Three cheers for berry season. What is your favorite recipe to make with them?
I love no-bake recipes and individual cheesecakes in glasses. They look sooo pretty. Perfect for brunches, and showers. Cheers to no-bake sweet treats and No-Bake Cheesecakes!
When you are done or if you are looking for something else you might like to check out more Strawberry Recipes like these;
No Bake Strawberry Icebox Pie
Try this No Bake Strawberry Icebox Pie Pie or this
No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake either of these will feed a crowd.
Now, let’s make this!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Let’s make mini strawberry cheesecakes!
- This recipe makes about 6 mini strawberry cheesecakes
If you have a big enough bowl, an immersion blender or Vitamix Blender (like mine) or big food processor like this one you can easily double the recipe to serve 12. I made this in small jars however it will also set up nicely in a pie plate or in mini pie plates. Using the same amount or doubled depending on your dessert needs.
- 12 large strawberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip whipped topping or real whipped cream
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Whipped cream to garnish the top (optional)
How to make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes (mini cheesecakes)
First, make sure to wash your strawberries off in a small colander and pat them dry.
Step 1. Using a blender or hand-held mixer puree strawberries until you have about 1 cup of strawberry puree.
Step 2. In a large bowl add the (softened) cream cheese to the strawberry puree and mix.
- Slowly mix the powdered sugar to cream cheese mixture and mix until light and fluffy
- Fold cool whip into the mixture until fully combined
- Evenly distribute and crumble the graham crackers into the bottom of the jars and layer your cream cheese mixture on top
- Allow to set up for about 3 hours or overnight
- Top with cool whip and strawberries if desired
Alternatives for making this no-bake cheesecake recipe
- Add it into a pie dish for a no-bake cheesecake pie
- Use blackberries instead of strawberries
- Use blueberries instead of strawberries
- Use strawberries and top with all three berries for a red, white and blue patriotic dessert
- Add a little melted butter to your graham cracker crumbles. Especially good for making a pie.
- See how to make a graham cracker pie crust.
Do you enjoy mason jar food crafts? You might enjoy more ideas you can see them here with all our Mason Jar Crafts.
Print the recipe or Pin it for Later!
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Icebox Cake Recipes
- Icebox Cakes Pinterest
Strawberry Recipes To Make
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry Peach Jam
- Strawberry Banana Bread
- Strawberry Muffins
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Trifle
- Strawberry Margaritas
- Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Homemade Peach Strawberry Lemonade
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Pie
- Strawberry Fudge
- List of Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Recipes