We are sharing how to make strawberry trifle icebox cake. We made the trifles in small mason jars; mini strawberry trifles. Are you looking for a good no-bake strawberry dessert? You found it! This tastes like vanilla cheesecake with strawberries that are easy to assemble and bonus, no-bake! The perfect mason jar dessert for when the weather heats up.
The best time to make this dessert idea is when you can get fresh strawberries. But, if strawberries are out of season you can use alternative fresh seasonal fruits. Think blackberries, blueberries, peaches…
Need more ideas? Here is where you can see all our no-bake desserts, icebox pies, and icebox cake recipes.
The strawberry dessert is in mini mason jars, but you can use mini trifle bowls or you can use a trifle dish. It’s up to you.
Strawberry Trifle Icebox Cake
(minis) in a Jar
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds strawberries, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 small packets cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 8-ounce tub whipped topping
- 1 package vanilla wafers
Step by Step Instructions
1. Pour the sugar over the strawberries and stir to coat. Set aside.
2. Mix the cheesecake pudding according to package instructions.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a pint-size glass jar.
Top with a layer of cheesecake pudding, followed by another vanilla wafer.
4. Add a layer of strawberries and another vanilla wafer.
5. Add a layer of whipped topping, a layer of strawberries, and another vanilla wafer.
6. Add a layer of cheesecake pudding, another vanilla wafer, and top with a layer of whipped
7. Decorate with a full strawberry and a vanilla wafer.
Yay! You made it. It really is that simple to make this for a spring or summer no-bake dessert. Perfect for serving your guests or family! Not only easy but, delicious! You can eat these right after they are made or lid and serve later. Store them in the refrigerator.
We love letting keeping them in the fridge until needed. The cookies soften making it easy to scoop and bite. Every scoop you eat oh, so tasty!
Need an alternative to using the vanilla wafers? Try using pound cake or shortcake. You can see how-to and grab this recipe too! Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits But, don’t forget to see our other recipes and print this or pin it before you go.
If you enjoy mason jar food crafts, you can see more with our Mason Jar Crafts.
- Are you new here? Subscribe (Bonus, you get free stuff! Including our free recipe binder pages and resources.)
- Pin it for later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- No-Bake Icebox Cakes and Recipes Pinterest
- More Icebox Cakes, Icebox Pies and No-Bake Recipes (here)
Are you looking for more strawberry desserts?
You might remember these strawberry desserts and icebox cake recipes? These all include strawberries and are no-bake! Now, it’s up to you which no-bake recipe to try first!
No-bake Patriotic Dessert that is quick and easy to put together. Great for a last-minute summer get together or patriotic celebration such as Memorial Day or the 4th of July.
Strawberry Icebox Cake
This strawberry icebox cake recipe is easy to make, delicious and best made with fresh strawberries.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake (mini) (or Pie)
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake can be made and put into mini jars for individual no-bake strawberry cheesecakes or into a pie pan to make one pie.
Strawberry Icebox Pie
This Strawberry Icebox Pie is sweet, delicious, and easy to make ahead of time. If you like strawberries, graham cracker crust and chilled pies that are easy to make here is one to try. This pie can be made with strawberries but, I adapted it from a blueberry pie recipe so you can really use either berry.
Make this easy and delicious strawberry trifle.
Or here’s a no-bake dessert the kids will love!
Did you see these mini dessert cups for kids? With free printables. Perfect if you are heading off to see Toy Story. There’s A Snake In My Boots DIY