It’s patio sitting and sipping time! Are you ready for a good strawberry margarita? Another of our yummy drink recipes! We have had some beautiful spring weather!. How glad are you to have spring and summer weather? We cleaned off the grill. We are ready to fire it up and can’t wait for this upcoming BBQ and cocktail mixing season.
We have been working in the yard. Mowing, pruning roses and thinking of our drought-tolerant yard design as we spruce up the backyard. The neighborhood kids are dusting off their bikes, skateboards, and scooters.
For me, I have been testing out some tasty drink recipes for our next BBQ. Nothing is better than an ice cold beverage. Today’s is a frozen strawberry watermelon margarita! They are so easy to make and are absolutely delicious. Yes, you can make this virgin. Just omit the alcohol. I’ll share a few tips on what to add. Let me show you how easy they are to make.
Strawberry Watermelon Margarita
Blended Strawberry Watermelon Margarita
With a few ingredients, you’ll be able to mix this drink recipe up in your blenders at home!
- Strawberry Margarita Mix or Watermelon Margarita Mix if you prefer
- Fresh seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- Tequila / Or for non-alcohol versions add cactus, agave nectar or juice
- Lime Juice
- Granulated Sugar or
- Margarita Salt
- Printable version below
Strawberry Watermelon Margarita Cocktail Directions
In your blender, puree your watermelon chunks (save a few for garnish). Add in your strawberry mixer, lime juice, and tequila. Add 2 cups of ice for each margarita you make. Blend well. Dip the rim of your glass into water and then into your granulated sugar.
- If you prefer the sweet salty version just substitute the granulated sugar for Margarita Salt. Garnish and enjoy!
- As always when serving and drinking beverages with alcohol, please be responsible.
- Then there’s always one of our favorite mixes which has lime if you prefer not having to buy lime juice. Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Margarita Mix
Strawberry Watermelon Margarita Drink Recipe
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1- ounce tequila
- 1- ounce lime juice
- 1- ounce strawberry flavored mixer
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice for each drink
In your blender, puree your watermelon chunks (save a few for garnish). Add in your strawberry mixer, lime juice and tequila. Add 2 cups of ice for each margarita you make. Blend well. Dip the rim of your glass into water and then into your granulated sugar.
If you prefer the sweet salty version just substitute the granulated sugar for Margarita Salt.
•Garnish and enjoy!
•As always when serving and drinking beverages with alcohol, please be responsible.
One of my favorite spring-summer party drinks is Margaritas. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed blending up a few of these to share on a sunny day for sipping on the patio with friends.
What’s your favorite drink recipes?
New here? Don’t forget to subscribe