Are you ready for a good margarita? I think you will enjoy blending up this Strawberry Watermelon Margarita! It’s perfect as a cocktail or as a mocktail (without alcohol). This margarita is a delicious and refreshing fruity drink.
We have been working in the yard. Mowing, pruning roses, and thinking of our drought-tolerant yard design as we spruce up the backyard. The neighborhood kids are dusting off their bikes, skateboards, and scooters. Warmer weather is coming and for me, I have been testing out some tasty drink recipes for our next BBQ. Nothing is better than an ice-cold beverage.
Today’s is a frozen strawberry watermelon margarita! They are so easy to make. Yes, you can make this virgin. Just omit the alcohol. I’ll share a few tips on what to add. Let me show you how easy they are to make this blended margarita with strawberries and watermelon!
Strawberry Watermelon Margarita
Blended Strawberry Watermelon Margarita
With a few ingredients, you’ll be able to mix this drink recipe up in your blenders at home!
- Strawberry Margarita Mix or Watermelon Margarita Mix if you prefer
- Fresh seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- Tequila / Or for non-alcohol versions add cactus, agave nectar, or juice and omit the Tequila.
- Lime Juice
- Granulated Sugar
- Margarita Salt
- Printable recipe below
This Strawberry Margarita can be made with or without alcohol. It’s a delicious blended margarita that has strawberries and watermelon. But, you can make it any way you like by adapting the two ingredients.
How to make margaritas with strawberries and watermelon
In your blender, puree your watermelon chunks (save a few for garnish). Add in your strawberry mixer, lime juice, and tequila. Add 2 cups of ice for each margarita you make. Blend well. Dip the rim of your glass into water and then into your granulated sugar.
- If you prefer the sweet-salty version just substitute the granulated sugar for Margarita Salt. Garnish and enjoy!
- As always when serving and drinking beverages with alcohol, please be responsible.
- Then there’s always one of our favorite mixes which has lime if you prefer not having to buy lime juice. Jose Cuervo Strawberry Lime Margarita Mix
One of my favorite spring-summer party drinks is Margaritas. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed blending up a few of these to share on a sunny day for sipping on the patio with friends. I love making them for Cinco de Mayo, bridal showers, and baby showers. It’s the perfect drink to go with Mexican food. And I love them for Mother’s Day! Sip, sip hurray! I hope you get to enjoy one of my favorite drinks soon!
Looking for a new blender? I love the Waring Pro Blender. You can see my review right here along with a yummy Berry Smoothie Recipe – Blender Review. And since then have upgraded to a Vitamix Blender, and is worth the investment!
Do you have fresh strawberries to use up? Make more Strawberry Recipes. What are your favorite drink recipes?
Not making this now? Pin it for Later!
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- We have updated this post to include new images, more resources, a video to help you mix up Margaritas, and recommended products. Happy blending!
- Grab our favorite recipe organizer and if you need a smaller recipe book to record your favorite drink recipes or other recipes in grabbing this smaller recipe organizer! Additionally, you can subscribe and get our printable recipe binder (for free!) and print all its pages for recording your drink recipes, recipes, and meal planning!
Looking for more drinks recipes to make?