We love smoothies! Do you? Today’s recipe is for an easy to make Strawberry Smoothie. We just added it to our smoothie recipes lineup, and think you’ll love it! First, I have a confession to make. I like blending, and I’ve been trying to balance my diet with vegetarian, and vegan recipes. Although, I’m not 100% in either camp. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy them, right?! Are you ready for the BLENDER of all BLENDERS and an awesome healthy, frothy strawberry smoothie drink recipe?
I used to work in a coffee house. They said you couldn’t make blended drinks with soy? They just don’t come out right. I dare to say, you can! Today I’ll share how to make this blended strawberry soy drink. But, you can make this with milk or the recipe alternatives listed below. Be sure to subscribe for my upcoming blended soy coffee beverage, and other recipes. (coming soon)
- Recipe alternatives: If you want you can swap out the soy in the recipe for almond milk, coconut milk, dairy or your favorite milk.
I can’t tolerate dairy. If I want a big gulping glass of goodness I make non dairy smoothies. If you like to blend too I’m so happy you found today’s post for our strawberry drink recipe. Also, nothing says summer, (and spring) like fresh strawberries, and blending.
- Of course if strawberries are out of season just grab frozen, and omit or reduce the ice.
Do you like Smoothies? You might like some of our previous smoothies. These are fresh fruit, and juice smoothies.
If you are looking for more summery strawberry drinks, this blended Strawberry Watermelon Margarita might be one to try. (make it a mocktail if you like)
“I received product (Vitamix Blender) for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links at no charge or cost to you.”
What you’ll need for today’s strawberry smoothie. Think of it as a Strawberry Julius but, with soy. (Printable Recipe in post below) and (video).
- 1 cup to 2 cups Soy Milk – depending on how thick you like it. Start with 1 cup, and adjust as needed. (Milk options: soy milk, almond milk, vanilla milk)
- 1 cup hulled strawberries (it is not necessary to cut them in half)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- organic honey (1 tsp. or more if you like sweeter) (another favorite is Wild Flower Honey)
Alternatives to the recipe: Add half a banana. Try adding vanilla protein powder . Like many of our other smoothie recipes we love mixing other berries such as raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. But, for today’s smoothie just strawberries.
Start with a clean blender, then follow the directions below. This blends up 1 serving size about 12-16 ounces *depending on amount of milk/ice. The carafe of this Vitamix blender is 48 ounces so the recipe can be easily doubled, even tripled. Are you looking for a new blender? Check out this beauty, perfect for all your blending needs.
Look at the blender not, my counters. Every time I see my kitchen counters I cringe. We are replacing them sooner or later. Can it be sooner? I can’t wait! I’ll just look at my beautiful blender instead of my counters. OK problem solved, momentarily that is! lol
How to Make a Strawberry Smoothie
- Pour measured soy into blender carafe
- Add ice
- Then add hulled strawberries, vanilla, and honey (we just happened to have pre hulled, and halved our strawberries since we got a crate, and are making more strawberry recipes.)
- Lid your blender, and your ready to blend
- Start on low, then move dial up to 6 on your vitamix blender for about 19 seconds
- Pour and serve! (Adjust milk amount to your taste. I know some people like it thick, and others not so thick.)
The Vitamix is super FAST, and the seeds well blended are gone. Ahem! See it in action blending up this strawberry smoothie with soy.
What else will we be blending?
We love soups year round. Do you? What if you could blend up your soups? Yes, yes, yes. Did you know the friction from the Vitamix blenders’ blades can give you steaming-hot soup in under 10 minutes, right in the container? I didn’t either. (IT’s getting HOT in here)
Out of peanut butter but, have nuts on hand? Get blending them! CRAZY, easy homemade nut butters, you can make in your blender. Yes, yes! Check, and double check. I can’t wait to try this.
Love Pasta dishes? You can blend your brick of Parmesan Cheese. Fresh is better.
Why am I so excited? I have been eyeing the Vitamix Blender forever. Yes, I have had other blenders but, this is the MOTHER of All Blenders! Why?
Because whether you are blending up a smoothie, a dinner, or brunch recipe this blender is going to SAVE YOU TIME in the kitchen. It is POWERFUL, and QUICK!
Repeat, POWERFUL and QUICK. A few other reasons to love this blender? We can make our favorite DIY Beauty Recipes in it! IT CAN TAKE THE HEAT! It can make your beauty recipes so SMOOTH as butter if needed. (Dare I say Smooth Operator?)
Self Cleaning Feature on the Vitamix Blenders
Not to mention, the self cleaning option! Oh, snap! 30 seconds, a drop of soap + water, blend. Then rinse, and this blender is squeaky clean. Doesn’t get any easier.
See how the Vitamix self cleans in our video
PS have you liked our new Youtube channel yet?
Other features of this Vitamix blender
- 2 Horsepower Motor
- 10 Variable Speeds
- FULL 5 YEAR Warranty at no cost to you!
- Comes with the tamper
Are you looking for THE WAY TO YOUR FOODIES HEART? Or do you know One HOT COOKING MAMA who wants more time out of the kitchen? Looking for a WEDDING GIFT?
I’ve had the blended several weeks now, and blended something daily. How do I know, not having it for very long? Two of my daughter’s have them too. I’ve used them at their houses too, and it’s always been on my MUST HAVE SMALL KITCHEN APPLIANCE LIST. Oh, Big Papa (or Mama) throw your hands in the air if your a true blender.
I’m naming my VITAMIX. Don’t you name your appliances?
Need I say more.? Clears throat….YES! Oh mamas, it can make baby food! (gone are those days for me but, hey I used to make baby food, and you can too.) My daughter loved to blend baby food, and then freeze them in ice cube trays. When frozen date your freezer bag, and pop them in, seal, and freeze. Take out to use as needed. What a time saver for new moms, right?! Grab a few friends, and go in on a Vitamix for a baby shower gift.
- Yes, I might be slightly excited (over excited) about this blender but, wouldn’t you be if you got one as a gift?
FOODIES, MOMS, DADS will love this too! It’s a MUST HAVE APPLIANCE for your KITCHEN.
- It’s going to speed things up in the kitchen. Dear Vitamix, YOU COMPLETE ME. xo Theresa. Somebody might be in the dog house for not getting me one sooner. Sorry, Charlie.
Printable Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup to 2 cups depending on how thick you like it Soy milk or more if you'd like ( insert your favorite milk such as; soy milk, almond milk, vanilla milk)
- 1 cup hulled strawberries it is not necessary to cut them in half
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- organic honey 1 tsp. or more if you like sweeter (another favorite is Wild Flower Honey)
Wash hull strawberries
Add to Blender - soy (milk), ice, strawberries, vanilla, and honey
Blend on 6 for 19 seconds.
Pour and serve right away.
Garnish with a strawberry if you like.
Start with 1 cup, and add a little more if you like it thinner.
Don’t forget to head over check out our sponsors products. There are SO MANY STYLES, and So EASY TO USE!
The Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender is available to purchase online at Amazon, Williams-Sonoma, and Bed Bath & Beyond. It is available in-store and online at Macy’s, Best Buy, Sur La Table, and Crate & Barrel. To find the Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender in your area, visit vitamix.com/au/en_gb/where-to-buy for the full list of locations.
More summer drinks you might enjoy:
- 18 Iced Coffee Drinks to Make
- How to Make an Iced Chai Latte ( I can’t wait to come up with a blended version!)
- Peach Ice Tea
- Strawberry Watermelon Margarita
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Homemade Peach Strawberry Lemonade
- Pineapple Lemonade
- Old Fashioned Lemonade
- Want more drink recipes? Follow our Drinks Pinterest Board. We’ll be adding all our smoothies, and blended drinks there too.