Do you want to make a sugar scrub? This DIY Wild Cherry Sugar Scrub is so great to use. What’s nice is the beauty recipe is really quick and easy. With a few beauty supplies, jars and our free printable beauty labels you have a wonderful gift for anyone! Or something to make and use for yourself. Your friends will love using this homemade body scrub.
Looking for more natural body scrubs and salt scrubs to make? Be sure to see all our DIY Beauty Recipes
You can make the Wild Cherry Sugar Scrub for Mother’s Day, showers such as bridal/baby, teacher appreciation and even for stocking stuffers or a Christmas gift.
No matter what time of year it is this is an easy DIY project that every receiver will love! And it makes a great last-minute gift. Honestly, homemade gifts like this are great as homemade Christmas gifts or homemade birthday gifts.
DIY Wild Cherry Sugar Scrub
Sugar Scrub Recipe
- This will make two 8 oz. jars or four 4 oz. jars. Easy print DIY recipe below and download at end of thepost.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup wild cherry body wash OR (SoftSoap and a few drops of cherry essential oils )
- 4-ounce jars or 8-ounce jars
- Avery Round Labels 5294
How to make a sugar scrub
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sugar and body wash.
- Use a spatula to mix together.
- Note, for more vibrant color, you may use a teeny bit of food coloring.
- Add to beauty jars.
- Print the labels.
- Adhere labels to the lids.
- Add ribbon and make a curly bow or gift tag with your gift and you are done.
Tada! You have finished your gift!
- When gifting or storing be sure to note keep out of the reach of children.
Tips for putting any homemade beauty products into jars
- Make sure to wash your jars in hot soapy water then rinse thoroughly
- Let your jars air dry on a clean towel or matt
- Ensure you use a clean and sanitized spatula when adding contents to your jars
Tips for using homemade beauty products
- They will last longer if you make sure your hands are clean prior to taking product from jar to use
- I always like to use a scoop or spatula for grabbing mine
- Wash and dry your spatula when done for best results
Free Printable Beauty Jar Labels
This is a moisturizing, body wash and scrub. Not intended for your face. It’s a great way to soften and moisturize your body, legs and arms. You’ll find a whole array of homemade beauty easy DIY projects under our DIY beauty recipes.
Find more homemade beauty recipes to make.
Printable Sugar Scrub Labels
- Printable Cherry Blossom Sugar Scrub Labels Single and Sheet Labels to download or print, both are free.
- Single Print Cherry Blossom Sugar Scrub Label In case you are looking for a single print option and only need one or two. Enjoy!
- Use Avery Round Labels 5294
- Supplies are available on Amazon, with free shipping if have Prime! That’s one of the reasons I love my Prime! Great for last-minute gifts or supplies.
What types of easy projects are you interested in seeing or learning?
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Beauty Recipes
- Beauty on Pinterest
More beauty recipes to make