Are you looking for Halloween felt patterns? My favorite pattern designer Shelly has made the cutest Halloween felt patterns for dolls. Do you like felt craft projects? The designer Shelly has made the cutest Halloween felt patterns for dolls. Shelly’s tag line is Sweet, easy patterns to inspire a joy of sewing.
I love felt crafts and sewing. I think you will love my favorite Etsy shop for felt doll making patterns. The best part is the patterns are the price of about a cup of joe. You can’t beat that!
Halloween Felt Patterns
In the handmade felt pattern shop I spotted the cutest Halloween pdf patterns for felt crafts! I want to grab one or two of these mini felt doll patterns. Wouldn’t it be fun to make a felt Halloween Witch, felt bat or a felt ghost for Halloween?
What’s great about these felt pdf patterns is that they are instant downloads after purchase. Just pay, download, print and start felt crafting.
Halloween Felt Patterns
Try a felt pattern individually or you can purchase a felt pattern for all three halloween decorations, as shown above.
- The pattern is for all skill levels.
- The finished size of the felt dolls are 4-6 inches.
- The pattern is for hand sewing and embroidery each pattern comes with templates and directions to make a felt craft project.
- Nothing is complicated or hard to make.
You know what that means? These are all easy felt crafts to make.
Felt Crafts to make
Shelly has expanded her shop since I first wrote about Gingermelon Shop on Etsy. She has 13 Halloween Felt Patterns to make for Halloween decorations and Halloween ornaments.
Maybe you’d like to try her Halloween felt pattern for Itty Bitty Vampire Kitties? Or this set of felt Halloween ornaments. I’d show you them all but, why not just pop over to her shop to see all her felt patterns to make.
I think the witch may be my favorite but, my daughter Sammie is loving the bat! Guess you can guess what pattern we’ll be getting?
Do you need felt supplies to make your crafts?
Hand dyed wool felt
- Grab your safety eyes and noses at the 6060EtsyShop
- I love the wool felt from this shop. I have used them quite a bit for felt supplies shop Benzi Design
- If you rather shop on Amazon my favorite wool felt that is thick and soft.
- Shelly has used QuiltingAcres for her felt supplies. But, the two I recommend come in felt color packs which I prefer. (Although Benzi Design does sell solid color felt individually too.)
Have you worked with felt? Do you like making seasonal felt crafts?
If you like today’s post you might like
- Craft Kits for Fall (which does have felt crafts for fall)
- No Sew Unicorn Pouch (is an easy felt DIY)
- See all our felt crafts