It’s time for another DIY Beauty Recipes post. We are sharing how to make Princess Bath Salts. This beauty DIY is so easy you’ll love it for a Princess party, bridal or baby shower gifts, girly homemade gifts, Christmas gifts for girls or anytime your looking to make a homemade beauty DIY.
Princess Bath Salts
How to Make Princess Bath Salts
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil is great for the holidays (or 2 drops of your favorite essential oil scents)
- 1 drop pink food gel (Food Gel set)
- 1 drop purple food gel
- 1 drop yellow food gel
- 3 popsicles sticks or spoons
- 1 clear plastic ornament per person or homemade gift (100 mm size fillable plastic ornaments) (80mm size fillable plastic ornaments + other sizes)
- 1 spool or set of ribbon or curling ribbon
The above recipe can be doubled, tripled … it is for one princess bath salt ornament.
Directions for making Princess Bath Salts
- In a medium bowl, add Epsom salts.
- In another bowl add coconut oil, and peppermint oil together, slowly mix into dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Separate the mixture into thirds.
- Put one drop of each color of food gel, in each separate bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add them to fillable plastic ornaments.
- Open ornament and pack with salts.
- Close ornament and tie with pink ribbon.
Girly bath salts ideas
Fun and lovely scents for girly bath salts
Looking for other scents or bath salts supplies?
Looking for more DIY Beauty Recipes?
- Lemon Lime Himalayan Sea Salt Scrub
- How To Make Bath Bombs – Lavender Gold Bath Bombs
- Beauty DIY Lavender Foot Soak
- Beauty DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Soak
- Beauty DIY Peppermint Scrub
- Beauty DIY Lemon Souffle Hand And Body Scrub
- Beauty DIY Blood Orange Scrub
- Cherry Sugar Scrub With Printable Labels
- Homemade Hand and Body Lotion
- Honey Whipped Body Butter
- 17 DIY Bath Bomb Recipes
- 25 DIY Beauty Products To Make At Home
What types of fun homemade girly gifts do you like to make and give?