Hello beauties. Who loves creating their own beauty products? Today we have a roundup of the best DIY beauty recipes that are for Green Tea Beauty Recipes. Green tea isn’t only for drinking. What? Yes, it’s also for use in your homemade beauty products.
Green Tea Beauty Recipes
Maybe your wondering, “What are the benefits of green tea in your natural beauty products”? I found this article that spells it out plain as day. 10 beauty benefits of green tea for skin, and hair. The breakdown is simple.
- Improves skin
- Reduces puffiness, and dark circles
- Fights ageing
- Treats acne, and pimples
- Works as a skin toner
- Visit link above to see the rest of the article, and all the details with the benefits to green tea skin care.
You know how busy you have been. Sometimes you just need to slow down, and care for your skin. How?
- Make homemade beauty products
- Give yourself a facial or foot soak
- Drink a cup of hot green tea or iced if it’s hot out
- Detox your skin, and stimulate health by giving yourself a facial with a green tea recipe
- Take a bath using a green tea bath bomb
- Shower using green tea soap
- Spritz your face with a green tea toner
Green Tea Detox DIY Beauty Recipes
- Matcha Green Tea Face mask Recipe
- Green Tea Facial Spritzer – hydrate and refresh your face with a quick spray of this.
- Green Tea melt and pour Soap recipe.
- Make your own Green Tea Facial toner
- DIY Green tea and Lemon Dry Skin Foot Detox Soak Recipe
- Lemon and Green Tea Glycerin Soap Recipe
- Easy to make Green tea bath bomb recipes
- Green Tea Exfoliation Scrub bar Recipe
- Green Tea Hair Detox Mask DIY Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Body Scrub Recipe
- New here? Be sure to subscribe.
- Want to make them later? Be sure to pin the post.
- Looking for more beauty recipes? Visit here: diy beauty recipes, or beauty tips