I love the fall and it can’t get here quick enough for me! With that said, it’s Fall Bucket List time! This fall bucket list is full of 50+ ideas for you to do this autumn. On the list are fall activities that you can do plus, a new fall bucket list printable for you.
Looking for something else? See all our free printables.
Fall Bucket List
We hope you enjoy this bucket list for fall!
We have updated our list of fun things to do in the fall! Affiliate links may be included in this post. We earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you.
- Collect Pine Cones
- DIY Pine Cone Feeder
- Make a Fall Wreath
- Decorate Pumpkins
- Decorate Your Porch
- Make Hot Spiced Apple Cider
- Collect Leaves
- DIY Fall Leaf Banner
- Put Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones into a bowl or vase
- Go Apple Picking
- Bake Apple Pies or Find more (Apple Recipes)
- 29 Fall Mason Jar Crafts
- Sew/ DIY Costumes
- DIY Fabric Pumpkins
- DIY Fall Potpourri
- DIY a Halloween Pillow / Pumpkin Pillow DIY
- Go To Pumpkin Patches / Corn Mazes (California)
- Make a Fall Banner
- Color Scarecrow Pages
- Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Sew Fall Scrap Table Runner / DIY Burlap Table Runner No Sew
- Go to a local Football Game
- Watch fall sports on television
- Make Candy Corn Pots
- Take a Hike
- Make Candy Bark
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags
- Paper Witch Hats and Template / Felt Witch Hat DIY
- DIY Clay Pot Scare Crows
- Make a Halloween Cake
- Easy Halloween Breakfasts
- Host a Ghost Breakfast
- Have a family Halloween movie night
- Fall Mason Jar Craft + (free)Thankful Printable
- Have a family game night!
- Bake pumpkin muffins!
- Decorate Grapevine Wreaths
- Bake a Pumpkin Dump Cake!
- Bake an Apple Cake
- Fun, Quick and Easy Halloween Felt Crafts To Make!
- grab the
- Make a Fall Dollar Store Wreath
- Bake Mini Pumpkin Pies!
Fall Printable Bucket List
Grab the pretty printable for fall. The fall bucket list is free for you to print and use. Cheers to a happy and healthy start to fall!
PRINT THE FALL PRINTABLE
- This is for personal use only. I recommend print preview, prior to printing. Adjust settings to fit to size if needed. Use a quality printer paper for printing and cute magnets for autumn/fall to hang it on the fridge or cut it out and frame the print.
- Print the PNG version of the fall bucket list.
- Print the PDF version of the fall bucket list.
What’s on the bucket list for fall?
Even More Things To Do This Fall!
- Go apple picking
- Drink Pumpkin Lattes (recipe for pumpkin latte, hot, iced and blended pumpkin frappuccino)
- Go to the pumpkin patch. Then decorate or carve pumpkins.
- Decorate the porch with pumpkins. (We have to use faux pumpkins for this, it’s too hot were we live) See how to stencil pumpkins).
- Have a movie night. Make popcorn (or buy our favorite gourmet popcorn) and watch your fall movie favorites!
- Have a fall crafting session! My favorite thing to do in the fall.
- Watch Halloween movies. We love the classics like It’s A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
- Make caramel apples.
- Make apple pies or pumpkin pies.
- Make Bake Pumpkin Bread
- Take a fall hike!
If you liked this fall printable you need to grab the free fall planner and this fall bucket list of ideas. It has even more ideas! Plus you will enjoy printing and using the fall daily planner sheet!
Looking for more ideas for fall?
Fun things to do this fall
- Fall Craft Ideas
- Fall Kids Crafts
- Halloween Ideas
- Central Coast, California Fall Activities
- Ready to Decorate for Fall? Home Decor Ideas
Other printables to print and enjoy this fall!
- 20 Halloween Printables
- Halloween Cupcakes Memory Game
- Harry Potter Printables
- Grab our Free Printable Fall Cleaning Checklist and more, (Free Printables)
New here? Don’t forget to subscribe! Get Free printables, fun stuff, crafts, recipes all straight to your inbox! Get the monthly bonuses straight to your inbox! Plus you get access to all our free Exclusive content!