Mini Pumpkin Pies are perfect for any dessert table. This recipe is easy to make, takes very little time, and will make creamy, delicious mini pies just like your favorite classic pumpkin pie.
Make pumpkin recipes for holiday get-togethers, office parties, holidays such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Or just bake them to snack on when you are craving something a little bit sweet.
If you are looking for fall treats to make and easy dessert ideas these pumpkin pie bites are it! They are a tasty sweet treat, bite after bite. Need more ideas for what to make? See all our treat recipes.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
What makes these mini pies perfect? For one, the shortcut, which is perfect if you are busy. By using already made pie crust you are saving time. Roll out the dough, cut circles and add the dough into a muffin tin/muffin pan. Make the pumpkin pie mixture and pour it right into the muffin tins with the pie dough to bake. Cool the baked pumpkin pies and add whip cream and cinnamon! These little pumpkin pies are so delicious!
If you prefer you can make this recipe with premade mini graham pie crusts. Then follow the directions on the package for baking, adjusting the bake time in the recipe as needed.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20-22 minutes
Yields: 21 servings
- 15-oz. package ready-to-bake pie crusts (or if you prefer a graham pie crust you can use ready-made mini graham pie crusts)
- 15-oz. can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 12-oz. evaporated milk
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- ¼ t. ground cloves
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
Toppings: Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll out pie crust.
- Cut pie crust out into circles using a circle cutter for baking or wide-mouth jar lid.
- Push pie circles down into the muffin cups.
- If needed, gently knead and roll out any extra dough left from the rings to make a total of 21 circles.
- Mix pumpkin pie filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Divide filling among the mini pie shells.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 and bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until pie filling is just set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin and topping with whipped cream.
- Garnish with some ground cinnamon, if desired, and enjoy!
Will this be your fall dessert recipe? Let me know if you tried this recipe to eat or serve your guests. Tag us on Instagram and Twitter @DearCreatives with your mini pumpkin pies. Happy Baking!
Looking for more pumpkin recipes to make?