Are you ready to Netflix and chill? I have a confession to make, the only thing I love about winter is snuggling up on the couch under a cozy blanket (or two) and binge watching shows. All while wearing matching pajamas. We are dishing the best binge worthy movies and shows and what to watch on Netflix right now!
Now, that December is here we are ready to breakout our favorite cozy blankets, matching pajamas and make loads of hot chocolate for our movie nights. Who else is ready for ” Netflix and chill”?
If this post isn’t what you are looking for you might like viewing all our lifestyle posts.
What to Watch on Netflix Right Now
I have a funny story to share with you. Years ago Sammie used to order a hot chocolate without the hot chocolate. Are you wondering what that is? It’s a cup of whip cream. We would bust out laughing so hard. Why not hot chocolate? Why only whip cream? She would state she doesn’t like the hot chocolate. That has changed over the years she loves hot chocolate with marshmallows, and yes occasionally whip cream. Every winter when we break out the hot chocolate we have to giggle a little.
Netflix and Chill
Although, we don’t always agree on what to watch on television, we tend to agree on matching pajamas and what to watch on Netflix. We have always bonded over a good matching tee shirt, or jeans. Recently we bought matching fluffy pull-over sweaters but, now I’m in search of the perfect matching pajamas for our weekends (We call them Pajama Sam days after a video game she played when she was younger. She would play it in her pajamas and loved it so much.)
I love also enjoy good Hallmark movies this time of year, in the hopes of amping up my Christmas spirit. Sammie thinks they are down right corny and hates the acting. I admit some of them are a bit cheesy but, all and all I enjoy them. When spending mother daughter time together we both agree to find something on Netflix. Are you ready to Netflix and chill? Because we have what to binge watch on Netflix now, so pull up your cozy blankets.
Netflix Binge Worthy
New on Netflix and binge worthy movies
- The Christmas Chronicles (Christmas movie)
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Christmas movie)
- Mowgli Legend Of The Jungle (drama)
- Battle (drama-dance)
- Final Table (food-cooking)
- Princess Switch (Christmas movie)
- The Little Mermaid (drama, not animated)
Binge Worthy Series and Movies
If you haven’t seen these shows on Netflix yet add them to your binge lists. We think you’ll enjoy them.
- The Guernsey (drama, period piece – A writer learns of a book club formed during the WW2 German occupation.
- A Typical Season 1 and 2 (life, off beat comedy)
- The Chilling Adventures of Sebrina (Sebrina the Teenage Witch amped up)
- Anne With An E (drama, period piece – a orphan girl who is adopted and her new life)
- Sierra Burgess is a Loser (drama, comedy -A great story line of an unpopular girl and how she helps a popular girl and…
- The Phantom of the Opera (classic, drama, musical)
- Bloodline (drama, suspense)
- Walking Dead (action, drama, suspense)
- Jane the Virgin (comedy, telenovela)
- If all else fails and you don’t know what to watch there is always The Office (offbeat comedy)
Are you ready to plan a movie night? We are and I will keep you posted of what are our favorite movies, shows and series. Be sure to follow us on social media and our facebook page to chat with us about what movies, shows and series you are loving.
Right now we are searching for the best Christmas pajamas for wearing while watching holiday movies and for Christmas eve and morning. Are you?
Looking for more ways to relax indoors this winter?
- Must Read Books Right Now
- Top Trending Entertainment Books and Shows
- Smurf Family Movie Night (with how to make Smurf Cupcakes)
- Paint and Collage Books worth reading and learning from.
- Search through books to read
- Search through movies and entertainment
More entertainment options for movie night
Stream free movies, and shows. Unlimited free two day shipping and more perks.
What’s your favorite show on Netflix right now?