Hi everyone! I’ve been sharing your posts from the linkup over on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest. Hope you’ve had a great week. We are busy with paint, glitter and glue. Making lots of fun DIY Craft projects to share with you, among other things. Welcome to this week’s roundup and the Inspiration Spotlight blogging linkup Party! We always appreciate you taking the time to comment and join in the weekly parties. Hope you have a great weekend!
Can’t wait to see what you all have been cooking, crafting, diy or decor making. If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let commenting approval system detour you from commenting. I approve comments when I pop in to view your posts.
If you missed last weeks party you can view it here: 169 Inspiration Spotlight Linkup Party We had so many great entries/shares! Thanks to everyone for joining in. Just because I didn’t leave a comment on your blog doesn’t mean I didn’t pop by or share! What did you do this past week? Here’s the latest posts listed for your reading! Then off to get this week’s party started!
This Week’s Posts DearCreatives:
- Star Wars T-Shirt DIY With Free Printable Designs
- Make A Holiday Memory With Life Scents Holiday
- Brands Product Reviews VoxBox Comfort Box
- Must Try Stuffing Recipe!
Recent Roundup of Fall Recipes & DIY Posts on DearCreatives:
- Sweet Potato Pineapple Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken & Chicken Slider Recipes
- What’s In My Bag? Fashion/Beauty
- DIY Tips & Tools For Creating Seasonal Wreaths
- Moscow Ballet’s Nutcracker & Discount *US Cities Tour
- Kitchen Organization With A Recipe Binder
- DIY Terrariums Learn How to Make Indoor Garden Under Glass
- Must Have Beauty Tips For Your Lips
- Zucchini Apple Bread Recipe
- The Busy Moms Guide To Creativity #EBook
- Silk Plants Direct Review & DIY
- Harvest Apple Cider Muffins Recipe
Roundup: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup 169
Blogging Linky Party:
Features from last week’s party Inspiration Spotlight Party 168
There were so many great shares! If you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out too!
Slow Cooker Recipe: Beef Barley Soup Recipe via penneylane / pinkheelspinktruck
Dinner Recipe: Squash, Black Bean And Kale Tacos Recipe: via reciperunner / spoonfulofflavor
DIY Crafts: Statement Necklace DIY via happygirlycrafty
Paleo Recipe: Paleo Pumpkin Chili Recipe via justusfourblog
DIY: Simmering Potpourri via martysmusings
DIY Crafts: Framed Book Page Pumpkins via thescrapshoppeblog
This Week’s Roundup Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup #169
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party / recipe & crafts roundup!
Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run!
- Grab a Button or share a direct link on your post or site!
- Your posts are pinned, tweeted, stumbled and featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below & don’t forget to signup for reminders!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Do not linkup your parties!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://cdn.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://cdn.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Ready to learn a new craft? Check out all the online classes. Preview them for free! What will you make today? Inspiring arts and crafts video workshops on creativebug.com I think you’ll love them as much as I do! You might love these workshops too.
Holiday Knit and Crochet Classes at Creativebug