What do you carry in your handbag? There are several essentials and beauty items I can’t live without. Every season I invest in a new handbag. I always use that time to clean out the older contents, update what’s in my bag and try to organize it better. Today I’m sharing what’s in my bag and my favorite beauty and handbag essentials.
Where we live we have to have our own reusable shopping bags. I prefer to carry a bigger handbag that I can slip a few things into or hold my foldable reusable shopping bags. Baggu bags has been my favorite by far. They are smaller, open big and pack back up easily into a pouch. But, my fashion sense has had me carrying bigger bags for years.
First off because I love to take photos, try to carry my camera with me and secondly I’m a mom. Now, just because you might be a mom doesn’t mean you can’t have a fashionable big bag or things in it. Right?! I also love to carry a big wallet or wristlet inside my purse. If I’m in a hurry I can just grab it, my keys and go if making a short run.
Topping my list of what’s in my bag that is;
- bareMinerals Fabled Favorites
- Wristlet from Guess It has 1 zipper pocket and 12 card slots
- A headband. I always need to throw my hair up if I get too hot or head to the beach
- I’m loving the new collections of bareMinerals Storybook Romance Collection there are so many limited addition sets to pick from
- The “Bag” Sole Society ‘Jensen’ Mixed Media Tote
- Isatoner Gloves
I can’t live without these three items my Moleskine journals, pen, pencils and eraser. I am the ultimate note maker. When the ideas hit I’m writing and sketching it all down.
- Tic Tacs
- Burts Bees You’ll love it too for keeping lips hydrated
- Emery Boards because I hate chipped nails. Don’t you?
- Mason Pearson Rake Comb and Pocket Brush
Then there’s the absolute beauty essentials can’t live without. It may seem silly but, without these I’m lost. Tic Tacs as I don’t chew gum. Burt Bees as it get’s windy every afternoon where I live. When my lipstick is worn off and I’m on the go this is a lifesaver. An emery board because if I chip an nail I’d drive to the ends of the earth to fix it. lol A comb and brush as I love my long hair but, like keeping it neat.
Beauty Must Have
Still topping my foundation list is BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Gel The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer…with a 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week, this is a whole new way to think about makeup. I love it as it’s easy to apply, lasts well and feels light. Yes, there are a few more things that I have to have in my bag but, it’s going to have to wait for another day.
- Subscribe and stay up to date with all our posts
What’s your must have items in your handbag?