Are you looking for recipes with pumpkin – pumpkin recipes to make? We have The Ultimate List of Pumpkin Spice Recipes. We think you will love trying to make any of these pumpkin spice recipes at home. You can enjoy them anytime but, they will make the perfect desserts for your Thanksgiving Dinner.
We sourced some of our favorite fall recipes thanks to our blogging community. They shared their favorite pumpkin spice recipes to bake and cook for your fall parties or Thanksgiving gatherings. We found these recipes at our weekly party, “Inspiration Spotlight”. We will adding to these pumpkin dessert ideas so be sure to pin the post. You will also find a few of our favorite pumpkin recipes.
You will find a great mix of pumpkin recipes to suit your needs or for your dessert tables. The hardest thing you will have to do is decide which recipe to try first!
Recipes With Pumpkin
- There is nothing easier than making krispie treats. Kick them up a k-notch this fall by making this Pumpkin Krispie Treats recipe via mandatorymooch
- Did you ever want to try making mini pumpkin pies? Mini Pumpkin Pies via 5minutesformom
- Do you love crumb cake? Make this delicious looking Pumpkin Crumb Cake via delightfulemade
- Our favorite cookies are snicker-doodles. I know we will be trying this for our fall baking. Will you? Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies via cookingwithcurls
- This pumpkin spice muffins recipe has a variety of spices that scream fall. Pumpkin Muffins Recipe via createwithjoy
- Give your chocolate chip cookie some pumpkin love. Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies via crystalandcomp
- Another pumpkin pie alternative is Pumpkin Pie Bars with Nutella via playdatesparties
- Looking for interesting combos? Pumpkin Banana Bread via mamaofmanyblessings
- Or maybe you’d like to try this Pumpkin Zucchini Bread via littlehouseliving
- Ready to warm up to a big bowl of chili? Try this Pumpkin Chorizo Chili via mrskringleskitchen
- Pumpkin for breakfast? Why yes! Pumpkin Spice Waffles via delightfulemade
- Who doesn’t love donuts? Try this Pumpkin Spice Donuts via crystalandcomp
- Something to snack on or have at a Halloween party? Pumpkin Hummus Dip via allthatjas
- Do you like bread puddings? Pumpkin Bread Pudding via simplystacie
- Chocolate Lover? Me too. You might to try these Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins via gluesticksblog
- Want to keep things a bit lighter in your cheesecake recipe? Reduced Fat Pumpkin Cheesecake via thekittchen
- Pumpkin Pie Bites is a must for your fall entertaining. Perfect for when you’re needing bite-size fall desserts via homecookingmemories
- Looking for a pumpkin pie recipe? Grab this Classic Pumpkin Pie recipe.via marilynstreats
- No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies you will love this no bake pumpkin recipe via fivespotgreenliving
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix recipe is perfect for fall snacking, school parties, Thanksgiving…via 3boysandadog
Our Favorite Pumpkin Recipes
This is such a good pumpkin muffins recipe. It’s a moist pumpkin muffin that is so easy to make, bake and eat! These muffins are great for breakfast, snacks or as a pumpkin treat.
You might enjoy our pumpkin bread recipe. I love serving it to company sliced with butter on the side. That just melts and makes it even yummier. It pairs so well with coffee or tea.
Or try our Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Donuts recipe. This is a healthy way to have donuts for breakfast or a treat.
Pumpkin Latte Recipe (hot, iced or blended as a pumpkin frappaccino)
Pumpkin Spice Recipes
Dessert Recipes With Pumpkin
Do you have a blog post to share with us? Join us weekly at the Inspiration Spotlight Party (a new party every Friday) or submit your blog posts here.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Still looking for more pumpkin recipes? Follow our Pinterest boards and Pumpkin Recipes on Pinterest
- Pin it for later! Don’t forget we are always adding recipes.