I’m sharing an Earth Day Word Search Printable. This is a 2-page printable for Earth Day that comes with the answer key. It’s a fun, easy activity for kids or kids at heart.
And I am also sharing our favorite easy ways to be eco-friendly. I hope this helps you find even more ways to celebrate Earth Day every day! Plus, at the bottom of the post are even more printables, crafts, and activities for Earth Day!
Earth Day Word Search Printable
Just download the files to your computer and enjoy doing this Earth Day word scramble. Find all 12 words: Earth, Reduce, Sustainable, Plant, Water, Green, Recycle, Care, Reuse, Paper, Clean, and Safe.
I’m also sharing our favorite Eco-friendly tips and products we use in our home. And easy ways you can reduce, reuse, and recycle!
Print the Earth Day Word Search
You will need to print and use the word search:
- A Printer Do you need a new printer?
The Canon Wireless Crafting Photo Printer is the one I have and love!
- Printer Ink
- Computer Paper
- Pencil (for completing the word puzzle)
- The PNG files or PDF files (Link at bottom of the post)
Easy Ways To Be Eco-Friendly
- Have you heard of Force of Nature? They are having an Earth Month Sale! Use Discount Code: EARTH50 to get $50 off the glass bottle bundle. (offer valid to 4-30)! Their cleaning system cleans germs with no toxic chemicals. Reusable bottles… Replaces so many cleaners with one product! Pop over to find out more!
- Reusable Paper Towels reduce paper towel usage and paper waste.
- Swedish Dishcloths for washing dishes and cleaning.
- Have you heard of food huggers? I love mine! Veggie and Avocado Covers, reusable coffee bags, and reusable lids for bowls all replace saran wrap for leftover portions. Shop these green products and more and get 10% off.
- Eco-friendly reusable food storage bags and products.
- Kitchen Compost Bin to make compost from your kitchen scraps
- Handmade Wool Dryer Balls replace the dryer sheets you use and toss.
- Reusable Makeup Remover Pads (With Washable Laundry Bag)
- Reusable Grocery Shopping Bags reduces plastic bags and paper bags.
- Microfiber Floor Cleaning Kit With Reusable Washable Pads instead of disposable floor pads use reusable floor pads.
- Hang clothes on a clothesline to dry, with clothes pins and a clothespin bag. It saves energy and money.
- Use biodegradable dishwashing soap.
- Plant a bee and butterfly-friendly garden, tree, and flowers in the yard.
- Save the bees and save the butterflies.
- Plant a Butterfly Bush. See how we made a butterfly garden below.
- Or plant these flower seeds in the garden. Hummingbird & Butterfly Wildflower Seed Collection.
I hope you like these eco-friendly ideas! Find even more Earth Day Activities at the end of the post. What are your favorite ways to be eco-friendly and green?
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
Print the Earth Day Word Search
- Use the discount code at purchase to get it free! DISCOUNT CODE: EARTHDAYDCREADERS2023
- The discount code is good for 100% off!
- Follow us here and sign up on our DearCreativesGumroad shop for more discounts and freebies!
- How can you thank me for the free printable? Rate it after you print it and subscribe! (To the blog and at the top of the shop).
Earth Day Printables, Crafts, and Activities
- Earth Day Crafts For Kids, Teens, and Adults
- Make a Butterfly Garden and Butterfly House with your kids!
- Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Activities Calander Printable
- How To Make Seed Bombs
- Flower Pot Crafts For Kids
- Make an Herb Garden Kit – gift it to someone.
- DIY Planters
- Woodbox Centerpiece Ideas
- Seed Packet Printable (seed saver)
- Will you participate in a beach cleanup? Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt (for kids)
- Free Printables
How do you celebrate Earth Day? Enjoy the printable Earth Day Word Search!