Earth Day Crafts To Make – Are you looking for ideas, things to make, and activities to celebrate Earth Day? We made a list of our favorite projects!
Use these ideas and crafts for Earth Day, or for spring activities and summer activities.
20+ Earth Day Crafts
The ideas and activities include gardening crafts, green crafts, recycle crafts, butterfly crafts, Fairy gardens, Earth Day crafts for preschoolers, Earth Day crafts for kids, and Earth Day Crafts for Teens and Adults.
These are fun and easy projects anyone can do. Some include free templates. All the instructions are included in each project.
Do you follow us on Pinterest? We have lots of gardening ideas and other Pinterest boards filled with ideas for Earth Day.
Affiliate links may be included in the post. By clicking the links for qualifying purchases we earn a small commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
Make any of these ideas!
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe.
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our favorites on Amazon
What are some of the ways you inspire your kids or grandkids to take care of the planet?
Ways To Help Teach The Kids About The Planet
- Participate in beach clean-ups
- Take nature walks and hikes – scout compass
- Garden together – kids gardening toolset or this (5 years and up garden toolset)
- Reuse items and clothes
- Recycle and donate things
- Join clubs like the Sierra Club
- Take them whale watching
- Walk on the pier and looks for sea otters and dolphins
- Go bird watching
- Plant a Tree (The difference between Arbor Day and Earth Day)
- Read a book about or magazine -Read magazines like National Geographics For Little Kids My kid’s favorite was Ranger Rick and they have Ranger Rick Junior. Both are filled with reading and activities. I keep them in a suitcase like this and they’d read and reread them.
- Build a birdhouse together
- Do Earth Science Activities
- Learn about rocks and fossils
- Have them collect Sea Shells at the beach
- Turn off the lights when you aren’t using them
- Hang out clothes on a clothesline (conserve energy and save money too)
- Join clubs at school related to helping the local environment, streams or planting…
- Watch nature movies like this
Not making these now? Pin it for later! And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more ideas!