Are you ready to head to the beach with the kids? A fun kids activity to do is a beach scavenger hunt! I made a printable beach scavenger hunt.
I hope you enjoy printing this fun activity for the kids. Looking for something else to print? See all our Free Printables.
This is filled with beach scavenger hunt ideas. I am making a second printable that will include wildlife you can find at the beach.
- Be sure to subscribe! Never miss out on our printables. Plus, you will get an access code to unlock and get you into the exclusive subscriber library.
- The newly designed beach wildlife printable will be posted soon!
- It will be in our exclusive subscriber library! You can find more printables and resources for you and your family that are reader exclusives.
Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt
Print the printable list of things to find at the beach. Have the kids search for the items on the sheet on your next visit to the beach.
How To Make Rope Coasters
How To Laminate Printables
- I like to laminate my printables to keep them from getting ruined. You can either pick up laminator sheets (where you don’t need a laminator).
- Or use a laminator like this with laminating sheets. (Note if you print larger than 9 inches wide shop-related laminators that print wider items.)
- Be sure to get erasable markers for marking their laminated sheets.
- You can also purchase clear paper sheet protectors to protect your printables.
By laminating the printable it will make the sheets reusable. This is perfect for the next visit to the beach. And for any printable you want to reuse! Bring along a clipboard for the printable if you like.
Beach Scavenger Hunt Ideas include these words and images on the beach printable.
- Sea Gulls
- Bathing Suits
- Sea Shells
- Beach Grass
- Star Fish
- Beach Chair
- Sun Hat
- Beach Ball
- Flip Flops
- Sand Bucket
- Surf Board
These items they are hunting for are all easy to find on visits to the beach. The printable scavenger hunt has images along with the words, which will make it easier for the younger kids to play along!
For this project, you will need a printer and printer paper. Laminating is optional. Find the printable files below!
PRINT THE PRINTABLE BEACH SCAVENGER HUNT
Looking for beaches to travel to? Be sure to see all our travel posts. We go to the beach all year round. Do you?
Our latest trip was to San Simeon, California to see the Elephant Seals. And Cayucos, California which you can see in our travel posts. I love visiting different areas of our local California coastline.
PS If you love the beach you might like to follow me on Instagram I am always sharing our beach trips, nature photography, and hikes! Plus, behind the scenes and adventures from the blog…
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Shop our picks; Lists on Amazon
When was the last time you went to the beach?