Are you ready to decorate the walls?! Have you just painted your kitchen? Or made updates to your home? Or just looking for an easy way to decorate your kitchen or dining room? We are sharing Coffee Wall Art and coffee pillows to decorate your home with. If you are a coffee lover I think you will love our picks for decorating with coffee art…!
25+ Coffee Wall Art Decorating Ideas
I snapped a few photos and hope to share the progress soon in our home but, have yet to edit them. In the meantime back to the designing for me. Paint colors, flooring, and wall art to pick out. I love Pinterest and all the ideas, it’s like falling into a dream world. I have so many Pinterest boards filled with inspiration, including coffee art.
Well, the progress on our kitchen design and remodel has slowed down. With the flooring installed, the appliances in and our movable kitchen island. We also updated my shared office-work space. We have been a standstill on the cabinets, replacing the sink and counter. Partly due to cost and partly due to time commitment. But, maybe when Sammie goes off to college we will have extra time to tackle that. Hopefully, our budget balances out with all that too. Both are expensive undertakings, loan taking experiences.
Here are some of the kitchen projects we have tackled before getting to the point of decorating
- How To Paint, Stencil, and Decoupage Furniture (We did this to our small cabinet and I shared tips!)
- Vanity to Coffee Cart
- DIY improvement projects
This post shared how we painted the kitchen and updated my office space that is in the kitchen. My kitchen is my workspace beside being the heart of the home! It is where I do my arts and crafts, cook, write my posts, recipes…
- Home Office Makeover
- Find even more ideas for your home here; Home Decor Ideas you can check all these ideas out when you are done with this post if you like.
Now, finally to add art to the walls! I decided to replace a wreath I made and have another space perfect for new wall art.
- Affiliate links are included in this post, I will earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. At no additional cost to the buyer.
Coffee Wall Art Ideas
Coffee Wall Art
Our favorite’s – Coffee Wall Art Designs from Etsy
- Coffee Print – Woman Reading With A Coffee Cup
- Coffee Culture – Red-Headed Woman with a Coffee Cup Looking Out Of A Window
- Chic Coffee Print/Fashion Illustration of a woman carrying coffee
- Coffee (Digital Art Download)
- All Men Should Make Coffee For Women It’s Says It Right In The Bible “Hebrews”
- I’m A Coffee-holic
- Pour Some Sugar On Me – Carved Wood Sign
- But Coffee First – Carved Wood Sign
- Behind Every Successful Woman Is A Substantial Amount Of Coffee
- Coffee Time Is My Favorite Time
- Turn the Page– Inspirational Coffee Art
- Beach Friendship– Friends having coffee
- But Coffee First – Print
- See the rest of list of all our favorites here, Coffee Wall Art on Etsy
Below are even more ideas for decorating your kitchen and home!
What is the perfect wall art for your home? The key is finding the ideas that fit our lifestyle, personalities, and home. Now you know I’m all about the coffee and I may occasionally love my taste for tea too. Especially when I’ve hit the wall in winter needing a warm me up cup of….something or I am already over-caffeinated. Did you ever see my converted vanity to a coffee cart?
How to decorate the kitchen if you love coffee?
Decorating Ideas for the home kitchen
- Pick out coffee wall art for the kitchen and coffee bar area
- Use a coffee rack like this one for the counter. Or grab a wall-mounted coffee rack.
- Set up a coffee maker, and adding an espresso machine. ( I love my Nespresso espresso machine because it’s fully automatic, small, and makes amazing coffee.)
- Set up a coffee bar area
- Add pillows with coffee art to your chairs
- Cute, coffee kitchen towels set are always an easy addition to the kitchen
- Be sure to have trivets or coffee coasters this one has a warmer!
- Have a special coffee spoon for stirring your favorite coffee drink
- You always need a spoon rest (and this one is so cute!) if you drink your coffee with cream or sugar.
- Coffee Canister is a must! For storing your coffee properly.
I picked a few of my favorites. Life doesn’t begin until coffee in our home! What about you?
Do you need pillows or pillowcases for decorating?
We love these coffee designs on pillowcases and pillows for the kitchen, dining room, and living room… Perfect for tying in with your coffee art!
Check out our favorite’s – Coffee Pillows And Pillow Cases
I hope you enjoyed these decorating ideas for the kitchen and with coffee art!
Do you enjoy decorating your home?
- New here? Be sure to subscribe
- You might enjoy this post – Ways to give your home a refresh!
- Home Decor Ideas
- See all our coffee posts