Hi everyone! I’ve been sharing your posts from the linkup over on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest. Hope your enjoying your summer days and that you’ve had a great week! Can’t wait to see what you all have been cooking, crafting, diy or decor making. If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let that detour you from commenting.
If you missed last weeks party you can view it here: 156 Inspiration Spotlight Party We had so many great entries/shares! Thanks to everyone for joining in. Just because I didn’t leave a comment on your blog doesn’t mean I didn’t pop by or share!
Savoring the last week’s of sleeping in and summer. Before we know it we’ll be on the back to school routine, piano lessons and other fall activities. Hope your enjoying these August days! What did you do this past week? Here’s the latest posts listed for your reading! Well, lets get this party started!
This Week’s Posts DearCreatives:
- Crafts Knitting: Resources for Learning / Teaching Kids to Knit
- 20+ Peach Recipes You’ll Love to Make!
- UpCycle DIY Split Angles Stenciled Bulletin Board
- Why Kitchen Shears Can Be A Cook’s Best Friend
Recent Posts on DearCreatives:
- Trending Junior Fashions
- Back to School Organization Tool
- Fall Fashions & Fall Fashions Shopping Tips
- Easy Ice Box Cake – Banana Pudding
- Canning Resources Part 2 of the Series! 100 Modern Recipes
- 5 Ways to Beat Summer Heat & Summer Boredom
- Concrete Trends: Elegant Home Decor DIY
- Grilled Skills Cookbook Review & Recipes
- Pineapple Lemonade Drink Recipe
- Canning Resources & Recipes A new summer series
Blogging Linky Party: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup 157
Blogging Linky Party:
Features Inspiration Spotlight Party 157
- Avocado Mango Salsa Recipe via adishofdailylife
- Prickly Pear Jelly Canning Recipe via hillhousehomestead
- Healthy Zucchini *gluten free Pancakes Recipe via pancakewarriors
- Fishing Hunting Camping Party Tablescape & Party via hooplapalooza
- DIY Faux Metal Geometric Necklaces via vikalpah
- DIY Carry Strap for Strollers via awilson
This Week’s Blogging Linky Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup 157
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party!
- Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run!
Now it’s your turn to Join In this week’s linkup party and grab a Button or share a direct link on your post or site!
- Your posts are also featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below *Grab our blog buttons to add somewhere on your site or link back in your posts!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Linkup With Us Below!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://dearcreatives-completedigitals.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- CreativeLive is having 30% off online classes! And you can watch some classes online for free daily! A great resource for anyone wanting to take their skills, photography and more to the next level! This is where I take some of my online classes. I highly recommend them!