Don’t forget your welcome to share your posts in yesterday’s Inspiration Spotlight #157 on the blog and see a recap of my week there too! Two parties two chances to be featured. Thanks for joining in the parties and sharing your crafts, recipes, diy s, decor, blogging tips and more! Now onto this week’s party. Can’t wait to see what projects you’ve been working on!
If you interested in viewing last week’s entries you can view them at My Favorite Things linky party 132 Blogging Link Ups:My Favorite Things
Featured from last week’s My Favorite Things LinkUp:
If you are featured, don’t forget to grab a button from the bottom of this post!
- Kids Reading Nook – cleanandscentsible.com
- 8 Tips To Prepare Your Child To Stay Home Alone After School – baddgoddess.com
- S’more in a Solar Oven – forgetfulmomma.com
- 180+ Free Printable LEGO Coloring Pages! – brainpowerboy.com
- Roasted Peach Soup – justusfourblog.com
This week’s My Favorite Things LinkUp:
- Please follow the co-hosts in some way.
- Add your Craft, giveaway, family adventure, recipe, DIY, etc.
- NO Esty shops, items for sale, or blog hops.
- Please ONLY share NEW posts or seasonally appropriate posts (Goes with current season or holiday).
- Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly reminder e-mail Here!
- Grab button below so others can join in the fun.
- Check out a few others posts and comment (It’s what you’d want others to do to you)
- Come back next week to see who was featured!
- Your participation in this link up gives the host and co-hosts permission to share your images and links on blog posts /social media.
- Add your post links from the button below!
This week’s My Favorite Things Linkup:
Copy & Paste LinkUp Party Buttons
- Don’t forget to join in the linky party here too! More chances to be featured!
- Subscribe get crafts, recipes & more delivered straight to you!
What projects are you working on this weekend?
- CreativeLive is having 30% off online classes! And you can watch some classes online for free daily! A great resource for anyone wanting to take their skills, photography and more to the next level! This is where I take some of my online classes. I highly recommend them!