Today’s Ragu recipe includes both Zucchini pie and Tortellini, pasta dinner. Win/win in our house as the family loves Ragu Pasta Dinner. It makes cooking so easy! We hope you and your family will love it too. I am all for dinners with quick and easy prep that you can serve up in under an hour. How about you?
I love creating and cooking Ragu recipes that include simple steps to get a family dinner on the table that everyone will enjoy. Especially as I’m the head taxi driver in my house throughout the year. Recently we stocked up on vegetables that were fresh from our local farmer’s market. Then headed to the store to get a few other needed items. One of my go-to pantry staples is Ragu Pasta Sauces.
The tortellini was a family favorite growing up. With little noodles stuffed tightly with cheese. They cook up in about 7 minutes! When I’m really rushed and need a meal under 30 minutes I cook up tortellini with my favorite sauce. Toss in a salad and instant dinner.
Then on days, we don’t have to run around or have lessons and when I have planned a little more time for cooking I love adding a good homemade side dish. Today’s is a zucchini pie. This recipe is so easy to make, quick to prep and only bakes for about 25-35 minutes.
How to make Zucchini Pie
Begin by cleaning and slicing your zucchini
Wash and thinly slice up about 3 cups of zucchini, chop one small onion and two to three cloves of garlic.
Next, grab a large bowl
- Add 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup baking mix
- 2 eggs
- And 1 cup of your favorite New Homestyle Ragu Pasta Sauces. Reserve the rest of your sauce for the tortellini. If you have a bigger family, grab a second jar!
Mix it all together, then add in your onions, garlic, and sliced zucchini. Fold gently until fully mixed. Then pour into your baking dish that is pre-sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
After 15 minutes of baking time, start your prep for the tortellini and rest of your Ragu pasta dinner. Serve when ready.
- Head over to visit the Ragu Sauces Recipes Page
Print The Dinner Recipe
Visit here to find more Ragu Recipes
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe
- Pin it for later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Easy Dinners Pinterest
- Italian Cuisine Pinterest
Recipes to make
- Autumn Chicken Casserole
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Ravioli Lasagna with Broccoli Pesto and White Sauce
Pasta and Italian Dishes
- Easy Homemade Lasagna With Meat Sauce
- Tex Mex Spaghetti
- Chicken Piccata
- Pappardelle with Portobello Bolognese Sauce
- Homemade Lasagna
- Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza
- One Pot Jalapeno Nacho Pasta
- 15 Minute Baked Meatballs And Spaghetti
- Ravioli Lasagna With Broccoli Pesto And White Sauce
- Italian Beef Stew
Do you have a favorite Ragu Sauce Recipe?