Ravioli Lasagna. Yum, yum, it’s so easy to make! I wanted to share a recipe I put a spin on. The original casserole recipe was for Spinach and Ravioli. What I loved about this recipe is it’s a one-dish dinner. Easy to prep, cook, and serve. Bonus points for being quick to make! Like our 30-minute meals. Nothing is better than having convenience for busy weeknights!
The lasagna made with Ravioli is made with Alfredo sauce, Pesto sauce, and frozen broccoli. And easily adaptable to use your favorite sauce and ravioli. As part of my Meal Plan Monday I thought I’d share my spin on the recipe. Plus a new product I’ve tried and have used several times now. Let me share how easy it is to make this dinner!
- With the help of a few standard kitchen supplies and under 10 ingredients you’ll have this recipe whipped up and on the table in no time flat!
How to make a ravioli casserole
- baking dish 11 x 7
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 small bowl
- 2 measuring cups or 1 extra small bowl and 1 measuring cup
- a mixing spoon
- 1 Package of your favorite Ravioli 25 oz. We used Cheese (unthawed)
- Chicken Stock or Chicken Bullion Cube dissolved in hot water (1/4 cup)
- 1 jar Pesto sauce (1/3 cup)
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (about 1/2 a jar)
- Parmesan Cheese
Ravioli Lasagna With Broccoli Pesto
Green Valley Giant Fresh Steamers are a great product for any time. With Green Giant Steamers, all you need is a microwave and in a few minutes, you’ll have a whole bag of perfectly cooked vegetables that will transform any of your go-to dishes. If you can’t find them, frozen broccoli florets will do.
- Note: For Microwave cooking, you do not need to take out of the packaging! Just follow the directions on the package. Microwave for 5-8 minutes and it’s cooked perfectly for you!
Measure and pour ingredients into your bowls. Mix your pesto sauce into your broccoli and stir.
Spray coat your baking dish with non-stick spray. Layer in some of the Alfredo Sauce. Next, add the broccoli pesto mix.
Then layer the frozen ravioli on top. Repeat with the process until the entire pan is filled. Alfredo Sauce, Pesto Broccoli, Ravioli, Repeat. Pour chicken stock into the baking dish. Put into the oven and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes!
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese on top 10 minutes prior to being done.
I decided to change the recipe to use a veggie my daughter Sammie would eat. I also wanted to incorporate Green Valley Giant Fresh Steamers. I had used them on a few different nights and loved the convenience, along with how they turned out.
- Green Giant Steamers cook quickly, you’ll have a whole bag of perfectly cooked vegetables that will transform any of your go-to dishes.
- You’ll find flavors such as Broccoli & Cheese Sauce; Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans & Rosemary Butter; or Honey Roasted Sweet Corn.
- All these options mean you can adapt this recipe easily!
- You can even use frozen spinach defrosted, and drained well.
- Easy, convenient, and most of all good tasting!
I tried Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers in the microwave for a veggie side dish, in this lasagna recipe and have even used a package in my homemade soup. No one was the wiser! Oh, yum!
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.” All Images, Text, and 100% honest Opinions are my own.
- The recipe was adapted from Betty Crocker’s Spinach Ravioli Recipe.
- To find out more about Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers visit GreenGiant.com
Ravioli Lasagna With White Sauce
Broccoli Pesto Ravioli Lasagna With White Sauce #Recipe
- non stick spray
- Green Valley Giant Fresh Steamers Broccoli 1 pkg (un thawed)
- 1 Package of your favorite Ravioli 25 oz.We used Cheese un thawed
- Chicken Stock or Chicken Bullion Cube dissolved in hot water 1/4 cup
- 1 jar Pesto sauce 1/3 cup
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce about 1/2 the jar or a bit more
- Parmesan Cheese
Spray coat your baking dish with non stick spray.
Layer in some of the Alfredo Sauce, next the broccoli pesto mix.
Then layer the frozen ravioli on top.
Repeat with the process until entire pan is filled. Alfredo Sauce, Pesto Broccoli, Ravioli, Repeat.
Pour chicken stock into the baking dish.
Put into oven and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes!
Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese on top 10 minutes prior to being done.
Have you tried Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers? Would you use spinach, broccoli or mixed veggies for your recipe?