There is something about fall that makes me crave making Dessert Recipes With Apples! I love the smell of apples baking in the oven or cooking on the stove. Sweet apples, cinnamon swirled, crumbles, apple crisps, tarts, pies, apple cakes, apple bread…
Hello fall, bring on the apple desserts!
Dessert Recipes With Apples
Maybe you have gone apple picking and are looking for a fall baking recipe or something to make with apples. I oftentimes am looking for a fall dessert with no pumpkin. What about you?
I think you will enjoy making any of these easy desserts with apples. Plus a few apple recipes you can use for late night snacking or your morning cravings that include something sweet with apples to eat while sipping coffee.
Who is ready to start making fall dessert recipes?
- Are you new here? Don’t forget to Subscribe – bonus you get a free printable recipe binder, cooking resources…
- Pin it for Later
- Baking Recipes
- Follow us on Pinterest
Scroll down to see a few more of our easy to make apple recipes! Perfect for apple season.
Kitchen Tools For Making Apple Recipes
- Our favorite baking tools and essentials for the baking season. What they are and what to use them for.
- Shop our favorite baking tools on Amazon.
Looking for more apple recipes?
- Apple Crisp in Mason Jars – perfect for a fall or an autumn picnic.
- This is easy to make and bake – Apple Cinnamon Cake.
- See how to make these Easy Apple Desserts – caramel apple slices and caramel apple stuffed cupcakes (so easy!)
- Mini Apple Muffins – enjoy these for snacking or a late-night apple dessert.