Are you looking for fun and easy crafts to make? I made a list of 16+ fall craft kits and fall craft patterns. Grab any of these craft kits and craft patterns to make, entertain yourself, and keep yourself busy this fall. Have fun making fall crafts and DIY fall decor for your home. See all the fall crafts to make!
Looking for more ideas for fall crafting? See our fall craft ideas.
Honestly, there are times like this fall season when I am too busy to pull out all my stuff to craft. So I started looking at fall crafts. Craft kits and craft patterns to make and have fun making. What I love is that some of the kits come with everything you need. Hello, quick and easy fall crafts. I can’t wait to share what I make with you!
- This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission for qualifying purchases. This is at no additional cost to you.
- The craft patterns and craft kits are unique to each shop. Remember to read the description; what comes in the craft kit and if it’s just the craft pattern. Some of the PDF patterns include a supply list, to make things easy for you to make the craft project.
- Most of these crafts are adult fall crafts and teen fall crafts. Here’s where you can see our kids fall crafts.
DIY Craft Kits For Adults
We love using DIY kits for making crafts. These craft kits and craft patterns also make great gifts for crafters.
Fall Craft Kits
- I love wood bead garlands and spotted this DIY kit for a Fall Wood Garland Kit. Perfect for making and adding to your fall tiered trays.
- Make this DIY Pumpkin Spice Sign! I love pumpkin everything right now. Do you?
- Or this DIY Pumpkin Tiered Tray Set. Love, love, love it. With so many set options and you can order in bulk if you wanted to have a fall craft party or crafternoon.
- These Fall Wood Kit Designs on chunky wood. Are the perfect adult craft. With a rustic design, you can make your own wooden signs for fall.
- Find wood cutouts to paint. Perfect for you, teens, and the kids or just you. This is the cutest, wood truck with pumpkin cutout. That can be painted easily by anyone. Yes, they have other designs.
- Grab a pallet pumpkin cut out to decorate for fall or add to your porch decor.
- Have you ever wanted to try felting? I love this easy and so pretty, DIY pumpkin felt kit. Even beginner crafters can make this with its clear instructions and supplies.
Fall Craft Patterns
- Have you been wanting to decorate with wood tags? These fall wood tags can be made by using this DIY Fall Wood Tags Pattern.
- Do you knit? This knitting pattern for fall baby beanies is absolutely adorable! Whip up fall baby/kids fall knit hats with this knit pattern for Apple, Acorn, and Pumpkin Knit Hats. 3 PDF knitting pattern that can be downloaded immediately after purchasing.
Sizes in the pattern:
Baby 0-6 months – 15″ (38.5 cm)
Baby 6-12 months – 17″ (43.5 cm)
Toddler 1-3 years – 19″ (49 cm)
Kids 4-12 years – 21″ (54 cm)
- Fall Chunky Wood Pumpkins DIY Pattern. This is perfect for fall and the examples of how they are painted are so adorable. You have to see it!
- Do you crochet? Make this fall crocheted hat. Crochet Pumpkin Hat Pattern. It’s a PDF with the baby to adult hat sizes…
For all our favorite fall crafts to make and picks pop over here to see the DIY Fall Craft Kits and fall craft patterns.
- New here? Be sure to Subscribe
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Autumn DIY/Crafts Pinterest
- Fall Craft Ideas
- Shop our favorites on Etsy
Looking for more crafts to make for fall? Or Halloween crafts?
- 13 Quick and Easy Felt Patterns for Halloween
- Craft Kits for Fall (which does have felt crafts for fall)
- See all our felt crafts
- If you love the fall season be sure to grab our free printable filled with ideas for fall and links to fall craft projects; Fall Bucket List!
- Halloween Ideas
Why use craft kits?
- I have to admit, sometimes it’s nice just to order a craft pattern – kit or craft kit that has everything you need it in. It’s convenient, no running around store to store to get stuff you need. Or waiting for supplies to come to you from online from various places.
- With the patterns, if you are already a crafter you can just take out the few things you need and get started with the craft pattern download, right after purchasing it.
Happy Fall Crafting!