When you are looking for a sweet tooth fix, Snickers Dessert Recipes are perfect for filling that sweet tooth craving! They are also great to make after Halloween when all the candy goes on sale or your kids score the motherload of Snickers bars. These delicious Snickers Recipes can be made any time of the year, for an after-dinner dessert, make ahead for a party, or when you are just looking for an indulgent dessert to try.
We like to make dessert recipes like this for the holidays like Christmas, Valentine’s Day… But, with this list of recipes using snickers candy bars you can find something to make to satisfy your sweet tooth right now! Looking for something else to cook, bake or make? See our lists of recipes.
Make these recipes when you are craving something with chocolate, caramel, and… Feed your sweet tooth cravings!
Snickers Dessert Recipes
- SNICKERS® No-Bake Cheesecake Cups – A cinch to make, and great to make ahead of time before your big party. Since these are no-bake, there are just a few simple steps to getting these awesome dessert cups.
- Snickers Peanut Butter Oreo Pie – A no-bake recipe features a chocolate Oreo crust, a creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling, all topped with pools of homemade salted caramel sauce, chopped Snickers bars, roasted peanuts, and chocolate chips.
- Snickers Cheesecake Parfait – Another no-bake recipe with a few ingredients, topped with whip cream, chocolate sauce, and a cherry. Oh, my so easy!
- Snickers Rice Krispie Treats – These tasty treats are made with peanut butter, Krispie cereal, Snickers, and chocolate chips topped with a chocolate ganache. Grab the full recipe where beyond frosting guest posted, here.
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie– So easy to make this dessert, no-bake pie layered with chopped Snickers, apples, caramel, and whip cream that is then placed in the fridge for four hours.
- Snickers Brownies – Who doesn’t love brownies and candy. This recipe is quick and easy to make. Made from scratch and done in under one hour.
- Peanut Butter Snickers Cake – Hello peanut butter lovers, it’s a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and Snickers.
- Snickers Cupcakes– These rich delicious cupcakes are perfect for those little Snickers candy bars. This recipe is rich and delicious and done in under one hour.
- Creamy Snickers Dip Recipe– You only need five ingredients for this sweet treat, holiday dip which goes perfect with sliced apples or pretzels.
- Snickers Cake! Snickers Ice Cream Bars Cake Recipe – Here’s a shortcut for making an ice cream cake! Perfect for summer or any time you are craving ice cream cake with Snickers bars.
Recipes With Snickers Candy Bars
- Caramel Apple Snickers Salad-For this dessert salad the two main ingredients are obviously the Snickers candy bars and granny smith apples. Add to that a box of vanilla pudding mix, some milk, a container of whipped topping, and some caramel sauce…
- Snickers Parfait – This parfait is made by layering chopped-up Snickers with chocolate pudding and peanut butter whipped cream.
- Snickers Brownies – These brownies look divine, they are so indulgent with gooey insides made of four layers and a chocolate topping. You can’t go wrong and it’s much easier to make than you think.
- New here
- Pin it for Later
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Baking recipes index
- Treat Recipes
- Icebox cakes
- Find even more recipe lists in our Recipe Index
Looking for more dessert recipes to make?