Hi everyone! I’ve been sharing your posts from the linkup over on my Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest. Hope your enjoying the last days of August and that you’ve had a great week! Can’t wait to see what you all have been cooking, crafting, diy or decor making. If your new here comments need to be approved due to the amount of spam and we respond on our posts. Don’t let that detour you from commenting.
If you missed last weeks party you can view it here: 158 Inspiration Spotlight Party We had so many great entries/shares! Thanks to everyone for joining in. Just because I didn’t leave a comment on your blog doesn’t mean I didn’t pop by or share!
What did you do this past week? Here’s the latest posts listed for your reading! Then off to get this week’s party started!
This Week’s Posts DearCreatives:
- Contributor Call for Blogger Team on Dear Creatives (application)
- Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe With Canning Tips
- Got Summer Photos? Reader Special for Printing them!
- Nautical Fashions Perfect for Labor Day
Recent Posts on DearCreatives:
- Sweet Pickle Relish Recipe
- Cookbooks: Aroma Kitchen Cooking With Essential Oils
- Teaching Your Kids or Teens To Cook And Bake
- Crafts Knitting: Resources for Learning / Teaching Kids to Knit
- 20+ Peach Recipes You’ll Love to Make!
- UpCycle DIY Split Angles Stenciled Bulletin Board
- Trending Junior Fashions
- Back to School Organization Tool
Blogging Linky Party: Inspiration Spotlight #Linkup 159
Blogging Linky Party:
Features Inspiration Spotlight Party 159
- DIY / Fall Crafts : Natural Leaf Cone Tree DIY via ourgildedabode
- DIY: Bathtub Tray DIY via ellaclaireinspired
- DIY/Craft: How To Make A Chalkboard Door via farmhouse40
- Baking: How to Make Cupcake Ghosts via onelittleproject
- Breakfast Recipe: Cinnamon Toast Waffles via familyfunjournal
- Dinner Recipe: Chicken Parmesan Meatballs in Creamy Tomato Sauce via spoonfulofflavor
- Treat Recipe: Rice Krispie Smores via summerscraps
There were so many great shares! If you missed last week’s party be sure to check them out too!
This Week’s Blogging Linky Party:
Inspiration Spotlight Linkup 159
- Please don’t forget to visit at least one or two entries from the blogging linkup party!
- Leave the bloggers a comment when visiting. Don’t just drop a link and run!
Now it’s your turn to Join In this week’s linkup party and grab a Button or share a direct link on your post or site!
- Your posts are also featured on our DearCreatives Facebook Page
- Be sure to like and follow along on Facebook and like your posts so more people see them!
- Enter this week’s party by clicking the blue button below *Grab our blog buttons to add somewhere on your site or link back in your posts!
- Sign Up for Reminders
- Linkup With Us Below!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-inspiration-spotlight-dearcreatives.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dearcreatives.com/"rel=nofollow" title="Dear Creatives"><img src="https://www.dearcreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Button-Inspiration-Spotlight-I-was-featured-2013-DearCreatives.com_.jpg" alt="Dear Creatives" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- CreativeLive is having 30% off online classes! And you can watch some classes online for free daily! A great resource for anyone wanting to take their skills, photography and more to the next level! This is where I take some of my online classes. I highly recommend them!