Blogging a year in review. As we say good-bye to another year I have to thank you all for being valued readers of my site. Your constant support, comments and visits are the heartbeat that keeps me writing, crafting, designing, creating and adapting recipes. I have a few last words. A look back on a few posts that were reader favorites. Along with a few of our favorite posts of this year. Cheers to you as we say good-bye to 2015 and hello to 2016!
A year in review Goodbye 2015
A few of our favorite blog posts this year:
- Star Wars T-Shirts DIY
- Dresser to Kitchen Island – listed below (Made our crafting and daily life so much easier! And added a little more storage)
- 30 Minute Chalk Pen DIY Project It reminded me how much I love lettering. I need to practice more. You might just see more lettering projects in the new year.
- Some of our favorite recipes can be found in the Recipe Index : No Fail Icebox Cake (desserts), Canning Recipes and this peach jam yum! This wild berry smoothie recipe. The steak recipe listed below and pastas.
- This review and getting to paint in our journals. That have been neglected since summer. Just looking at the journal art makes me want to open my journal and paint.
Here are some of the top blogging posts this past year:
- Simple Sewing 10 Zipper And Non Zipper Pouches Diy Tutorials Round-Up
- Grilled Recipe Marinated Steak Carne Asada Verde CA Style
- Easy DIY Tutorial for Creating Burlap Lace Utensil Holders
- Dresser to Kitchen Island Cart DIY
- Natural Homemade Lotion How to Recipes
- It’s A Dogs World 5 top Ways To Show Them
- 30 Minute Meals Quick and Easy Pasta Sauce
- Lasagna With Meat Sauce
- Our Favorite Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Beauty and Lifestyle
I’m thankful for our blogging sponsors DecoArt and Starbucks Coffee Company. Our great social communities who also choose us for campaigns and reviews such as Social Fabric and MomsMeet…. that support our blogging. Thanks to the many PR connections that have generously reached out sharing products, campaigns and reviews or book reviews. Without these we couldn’t supply you great content, reviews and run the blog. I can’t list them all but, you can view my about page and resource pages to find out more.
I am grateful for the growth here and on social media. Be sure to follow along with our blogging journey. If you ever have questions feel free to ask away. I’m here to help you grow too.
Although there was a lot of good this year had it’s challenges. A code glitch lost me many days worth of traffic and caused many headaches over most of the year. We apologize for any inconvenience if it affected your visits. We are dusting that under the rug now. Then we also had problems that caused glitches in my WP Template or posts occasionally. I switched host sites which resolved a few things and had to hire a coder to fix certain things.
I have considered many changes for the new year. Although I haven’t mapped things out 100% I’ll share them as things evolve. I will be taking a week off. A breather of sorts and to visit with my daughter who has flown in for a week with her family. I will be traveling back and forth to meet up and then visit with them here. I will still be posting but, it might not be daily. We’ll see what our days allow. Know that all the blogging posts on this site are by me unless otherwise stated which is more than a full time job. I hope you will visit often and comment on Facebook and twitter to keep the conversations going.
Wishing you and your families the best in 2016. Cheers from me to you!
- Stay tuned we are starting the new year off with a special post! Get ready to get your craft on!
- New here? Subscribe and never miss a post!
I’d love to know what type of posts are your favorites? What would you like to see more of?